Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

UK Work Visa and Spouse Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | December 29th 2011 | Views:

UK work visa allows foreign workers who wish to work in the UK with an offer of employment and others without depending with the visa requirements. The following are the type of UK work visa:

• Tier 1 visa is for highly skilled worker who hold a master degree and wish to live and work in the UK for 5 years. This visa is extendable and can lead to residency.

• Tier 2 visa is for skilled migrant who want to work in the UK with an offer of employment from a United Kingdom employer. A job offer can be made once the sponsor has established that he/she cannot find a suitable worker for the job in the UK.

• Post study work visa offers international students the chance to remain in the UK past graduation in order to build a career. It is for those students who have graduated from a UK university or college.

• Tier 3 visa is designed for unskilled temporary migration that is largely seasonal. This visa replaces the old seasonal agriculture workers scheme.

• A tier 5 mobility visa is for young people who wish to work as they experience life for 1 year in the UK. It for those aged 18 to 30 years and is allowed to travel in and out of United Kingdom as long as the visa is valid.

UK spouse visa is granted for an initial period of 2 years and at the end of which, if the relationship is still continuing an application for permanent residence can be made. There is no restriction on the type of work to do with this visa. If both parties have been living together overseas for 4 years, settlements is granted straightway without the initial 2 year time limit. UK embassy shows that it can take from 6 to 9 months for the UK spouse visa to be approved.

The following are the requirements of the UK spouse visa:

The petitioner must be a UK settled citizen and must file in the UK

You must be legally married with supportive marriage certificate

You must be both at least 21 years of age

You must be able to speak and understand English

The UK citizen must have sufficient income to be able to support you both without access to public funds.

You must have met each other

You and spouse must intend to live together on a permanent basis

You must have a suitable place for you both and any dependants to live in the UK

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...