Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

F1 visa and Work Visa USA

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | November 25th 2011 | Views:

F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic studies program or academic program at a university or college in the United States of America. You are allowed to stay for 60 days after you have successfully finished your academic program. F1 visa is valid as long it takes to finish your course. It allows the student to work on campus and in some situations even off campus. You are allowed to apply for employment authorized practical training after the completion of your academic program.

This training is usually limited to twelve months and may be extended to as much as 29 months for students who are pursuing a degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics. You can be able to transfer schools and change your focus of study while pursing a degree in the US.

To be qualified for f1 visa you must:

• Be enrolled in an academic educational program, a language program or a vocational program.

• The school must be approved by US citizenship and immigration service

• Be enrolled in a full-time student at an institutional

• Be proficient in English or be enrolled I n courses leading to English proficiency.

• You must have sufficient funds available for self support during your entire course.

• You must maintain a residence abroad which you must not intend to abandon.

You are allowed to complete a post completion practical training for up to 1 year after finish your degree and this training can be started strictly after successful completion of the degree and you are also required to finish your degree no longer than the expiration date stated on your certificate of eligibility.

You need to have a work visa USA in order to be allowed to work in United States. The following are the type of work visa USA:

B1 visa is for business people making sales and attending meeting, conference and seeking investment for 6 months.

H1 b visa is for individuals with specialty occupation and are willing to work in the United States with a bachelor degree or its equivalent.

E 2 visa is available to qualified persons who seek to develop and direct a business in which they have invested a substantial amount of capital.

E3 visa is for Australian citizens who wish to work in the United States in a specialty occupation and with an offer of employment from a US employer.

Green card is for those who have a job offer and are willing to obtain a permanent resident status.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
Make the maxi dress work for your body shape
Published by Sean Burke on April 30th 2012 | Travel
The maxi dress is the ultimate girly summer look, but make this look work for you by choosing the be...
Relax from busy work routine with Weekend breaks
Published by Glyn Jones on January 6th 2012 | Travel
Weekend breaks give you an extra ordinary opportunity to take a break from the hectic schedule of yo...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...