Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

UK Spouse Visa and Tier 1 Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | November 29th 2011 | Views:

UK spouse visa allow spouses of UK citizens or permanent resident to apply to enter and stay in the UK. Spouse visa gives you no immigration restrictions on your length of stay. In order to be eligible to petition the foreign spouse, the UK citizen must be at least 18 years of age, currently residing and settled in the UK.

To be eligible for the UK spouse visa you must prove that:

You and your spouse must be 18 years and above

You and your spouse must have met each other

You must be legally married or are in civil partnership

You intend to live together as man and wife on a permanent basis.

You must have sufficient funds to support yourselves and any dependant without needing public help.

You must have suitable accommodation available for you and any dependants.

The applicant must satisfy the English language requirement.

UK spouse visa is issued for 27 months and once you have spent a period of 2 years on probation you will be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain in the UK provided you are still married and living with your spouse in the UK. The two year probation may be waived if the couple has been married for 4 year or more, you and your spouse spent the 4 years outside UK, you have sufficient knowledge of the English language and you and your spouse are planning to stay in the UK permanently.

Tier 1 visa is designed for skilled professional who wish to work for an extended period in the UK without limitation and who wish to settle in the UK. You do not need a job offer to apply for tier 1 visa and your eligibility for the visa relies on some factors.

Tier 1 visa has the following categories:

• Tier 1 entrepreneur- you are assessed on the basis of your ability to invest in the UK economy by setting up a business or taking control of a business. You must be involved in day to day activities.

• Tier 1 investor is for individuals making a substantial investment in the UK. An investor will be allowed to work or be self-employed and does not meet language requirement.

• Tier1 post study work visa – provides a short-term bridge to employment in the UK for the most talented graduates. It allows you to work for 2 years without needing a sponsor.

• Tier 1 general is the best choice for professional who wish to enter UK in order to undertake employment.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...