Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

UK Marriage Visa and Tier 4 Student Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | January 27th 2012 | Views:

UK marriage visa allows the wife, husband or civil partner of a UK citizen to enter in the country provided they are married to a person who is settled in UK. You and your partner need to be 21 years before a marriage visa can be granted. You must apply for entry clearance before traveling to the UK. Marriage visa is issued for an initial period of 2 years and after this time you may apply for an indefinite leave to remain UK.

To be eligible for UK marriage visa you must have the following requirements:

You must be legally married to each other

You should plan to live together

You should have met each other before

Be able to support yourself financially and any dependant with you

This visa allows you to look for employment in the UK as soon as you arrive in the country without the need to have a sponsor or work permit, and there is no restriction on the type of work that you can undertaken. Your children who are under the age of 18 years will be granted entry to the UK and they can apply for their application at the same time as you, after a period of 3 years and they still meet the residency requirement, they may then apply for British naturalization.

As a tier 4 student you are allowed to do part-time work during term time for 20 hours per week, do full-time work during vacations and do a placement as part of your course. To apply for tier 4 student visa you need to pass a point based assessment. You can be able to switch to tier 4 student visas if you have been in the UK with the following categories: tier 1 post study work visa, tier 2 migrant, postgraduate doctors, nurse, and student re-sitting an examination, participant in international graduate scheme, student writing up a thesis, student union sabbatical officer, work permit holder and tier 4 child.

Tier 4 student visa is valid for the duration of your course, if degree level or above a maximum of 3 years plus a short period of 1 week to 4 months at the end of your studies. Your dependant may accompany you and they are allowed to work if you are studying for more than 1 year. You can apply to extend your tier 4 in order to complete your course or for a further course of study at a higher level. You must apply before the existing one expires.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...