Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Post Study Work Visa UK and Tier 4 Student Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | December 31st 2011 | Views:

Post study work visa UK is for international students with higher education degrees to get legal rights to work in the UK. It is for recent graduate from UK universities. It is initially granted for 2 years and do not need a sponsorship. It is expected that you will switch to a visa sponsored by your employer, as soon as you have found employment. You can apply for the post study work visa in the UK if you are currently on a student visa. If you have any other type of visa, you must apply for PSW from your home country. This visa is only granted once so it is good to apply for it when you know you have completed your studies. This visa does not lead to settlement and does not count to any type of visa.

To be eligible for the post study work visa UK you must have the following:

• A bachelor, master or PhD degree to gain 20 points

• You studied for your degree at a university which has a sponsor license for 20 points

• You have a valid visa for the duration of your degree course for 20 points

• You are making the application within 1 year of getting your degree or as soon as your award is confirmed for 15 points.

• You get 10 points for English language

• 10 points for meeting the financial requirements

On July 2011 the UK government announced some changes to tier 4 student visas. For adult and child student visa, the UK has a point based system which is designed to be objective and transparent. Tier 4 general is for adult students who want to come to the UK for their post 16 education. It is for those who want to study a course at national qualification frame work level 3. You cannot apply for a tier 4 student visa if you have children who are living with you and whom you are financially responsible for.

Tier 4 child is for children coming to the UK to be educated between the ages of 4 to 17 years. Those who are between 4 and 15 years old are educated at an independent fee-paying school. Tier 4 child cannot study at publicly funded schools. If you are 16 or 17 years old and you want to study a course at or above national qualification, you and your sponsor can agree whether you should apply under tier 4 child or tier 4 general. If you want to study at level 2 or below, you must apply as tier 4 (child) students.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...