Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Post Study Work Visa UK and Spouse Visa

By Francis Subscribe to RSS | January 24th 2012 | Views:

Post study work visa UK allow international students to stay and work in the country for up to 2 years after obtaining a degree from a UK institution. The schemes for post study work ends in April 2012. During your permission to stay, you can look for work without needing to have a sponsor. This category provides a bridge to highly skilled work.

You do not need to apply for post study work UK under the points based system if you are a national of a country in the European economic area or Switzerland the European nationals, you are a British overseas territories citizen, unless you are from one of the sovereign base areas in Cyrus, you are a commonwealth citizen with permission to enter or stay in the UK because at least one of your grandparent was born here, your partner or one of your parents has permission to stay in the UK under tier 1 post study work you should apply as their dependant or you have no conditions or time limit attached to your stay.

To qualify as a post study work visa you must meet the following requirements:

• You must not previously have been given immigration permission as a tier 1 post study work.

• You must not previously have been given permission under the international graduate scheme.

• You must have a minimum of 75 points for attributes

• You must have 10 points for English language

• You must have 10 points for meeting the maintenance requirements.

UK spouse visa enables your wife, husband, fiance or civil partner to apply for leave to enter or to remain in Britain. Spouse visa is for those married to a person who is present and settled in UK with no time limit on their stay. You must apply for entry clearance before entering UK. This visa is granted for an initial period of two years and after 2 years you can apply for an indefinite leave to remain UK. Once settled status in the UK is granted you can bring your spouse in the UK. The spouse is allowed to take up employment in the United Kingdom without the need to arranging for a work permit. There is no restriction upon the type of work that can be undertaken.

Before the UK spouse visa can be issued you must;

Have met each other

Be legally married to each other

Plan to live together

Be able to support themselves entirely without recourse to public funds.

Both must be over 21 years.

Francis - About Author:
Francis is a professional SEM/SEO,link builder and article writer who writes on different niches.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:

Related Travel Tips Articles Subscribe to RSS

Australian Working visa and Skilled Migration Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
Australian working visa allows international worker who wish to work in Australia to enter the count...
Solve your visa problems with Immigration legal professional
Published by Wills Loren on February 16th 2012 | Travel We provide Immigration services most event planners have something directly to the...
457 visa and Working Holiday Visa Australia
Published by Francis on February 10th 2012 | Travel Tips
The 457 visa is the common working visa that is designed to let employers in Australia sponsor overs...
457 visa and Australia Visa
Published by Francis on January 13th 2012 | Travel Tips
457 visa is most widely used by Australian employers to recruit skilled workers from overseas to wor...
F1 visa and Work Visa USA
Published by Francis on November 25th 2011 | Travel Tips
F1 visa is granted to international students who want to attend an English language or academic stud...
Searching for a visa consultant in ahmedabad? Access yellow pages
Published by Rakesh Kalal on June 26th 2012 | Travel
Internet has always been a great pool of information for every kind of need. Right from the basic to...
K3 visa and US Work Permit
Published by Francis on December 22nd 2011 | Travel Tips
The k3 visa allows foreign spouse of an American citizen to enter the United States with the intenti...