Cloud Computing Services - a Standard to the Hosting Industry
Cloud Hosting has been a highly popular web service among the major hosting industry players that are getting geared up to get their hands into this huge market. The admired, advance and affordable web hosting service is rapidly being adopted by all large and mid-sized businesses. Such type of web application proves highly beneficial in managing the site traffic and helps in considerably cutting down the hardware and software expenditures.
A cloud computing hosting is basically an infrastructure or a set of pooled resources that operates on a distributed data center environment via network of servers. Being highly scalable it can easily handle the large traffic of a website with the customer having access to the entire network of servers. Instead of being linked to a single server it can easily managed to different resource servers located remotely. Thus, one can easily migrate from shared hosting to dedicated web hosting without encountering any problem.
Benefits Of Cloud Hosting Services:
• Affordable - Cloud hosting is an advantageous to both small and medium businesses since charges are based on the quantity of computing service used. Moreover, no additional hardware or software implementation is required and allows dynamic distribution of all computing resources as per your need.
• Scalable – Cloud servers are scalable and ensure users to access additional computer resources to meet improved application loads. It allows easy load balancing, hardware up-gradations, and session maintenance across servers.
• Secure - Cloud computing provides high information security, complete compliance reporting and API analysis in order to remove the security threats.
• Environment Friendly – With minimum use of hardware components, cloud computing hosting reduces the energy and cooling cost. On a survey such type of web application reduces the carbon emission of a business by 30%.
• Reliable –Cloud servers are highly reliable and efficient but sometimes gets slow-down in case of shared hosting. Thus, most of the big firms go for dedicated servers while choosing cloud hosting to efficiently manage their large business.
• Robotic – The hosting software gets installed from anywhere and easily monitored remotely, thus no need to go for expensive software setup. In case the user needs to upgrade or adjust the peripherals, it is more convenient to choose this kind of advance dedicated web hosting services.
Cloud hosting companies in India provide the excellence you demand from your hosting provider by delivering a soothing environment that doesn't limit a web application to a specific set of resources and is fast growing as the front runner in providing advance cloud email hosting. The web application can be easily managed on Linux and Windows OS platform and technical team look after the entire trouble shootings.
Sorav Singh - About Author:
Sorav Singh has 5 long years of career proficiency as a content writer and written some of the most searched articles on web services like shared hosting, windows hosting, email providers and email server.
Published by Ajay Kumar on February 10th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Philip Fransis on March 20th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Ajay Kumar on April 5th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Ema Sis on January 23rd 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Ajay Kumar on April 18th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Albern Brooke on December 30th 2011 | Web Hosting
Published by Devendra on December 28th 2011 | Web Hosting
Published by Brijesh on July 22nd 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Ajay Kumar on May 10th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Brijesh on August 17th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Brady on January 9th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Preeti on January 21st 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Larry Williams on December 31st 2011 | Web Hosting
Published by Ema Sis on May 8th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Devendra on January 3rd 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Genevieve Ackles on March 16th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Ajay Kumar on May 11th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Garima on April 18th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Leesa Rey on June 14th 2012 | Web Hosting
Published by Devendra on December 19th 2011 | Web Hosting