Five Logical Reasons to Opt for Wordpress Development
When you think of building a website you no longer think of HTML codes that go above your head, CSS files that need expertise for execution and inability to make frequent changes on the site. These are things of the past and with CMS web development, there is plethora of things you can do with a website. A content management system allows you to upload content, change images at will without touching the source code of the site. WordPress, one of the most popular content management systems currently available in market offers features that will compel you to choose it as the CMS for your site.
Five Reasons Why You Cannot Ignore WordPress Development
1. No Coding: You can get started and run a website without any knowledge of coding. In WordPress, you get a WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) editor which allows you to post content of all types easily. Now put text, images and multimedia elects without having to write a line of code.
2. Numerous themes and plugins: There are thousands of independent WordPress developers who are constantly releasing new themes and plugins. While some of them are free, you can buy premium themes and customize them according to your needs. Plugins which add versatility to a site can also be similarly acquired from developers.
3. Open Source CMS: WordPress development works on an open source platform and thus widens the range of opportunities for you. You can tweak almost any part of the CMS get a WordPress developer add new sections to the CMS.
4. W3C Complaint: For any CMS web development, care has to be taken that it complies with the W3C rules. WordPress completely adheres to the coding standards set by W3C and thus make it a feature-rich, user friendly CMS. The threat of bug attacks and viruses is also less with W3C compliance.
5. Great for SEO: With WordPress development, your website will rank better in search engine results page. With clean codes, the search engine crawlers can easily index more pages in less time. This helps in getting better ranks in popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo etc.
Though WordPress gives you the chance to get started without much technical knowledge, it is always beneficial to hire the services of WordPress developers. Hiring the services of developers gives you the advantage of building a professional website. You can outsource your WordPress development needs to one of the numerous companies around the world. They offer cost-effective solutions that promise to give you quality service that will enhance your website completely.
Mark Wilston - About Author:
Pixelcrayons offers best CMS web development services & opensource content management system solutions which includes wordpress development, joomla development, drupal development services at affordable price.
Published by Kate Milano on January 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on November 25th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 15th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by OsmicTechnologies on January 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Oswd Wpd on April 17th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Prywordpress on March 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by CorporatewebStudios on December 22nd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Bloomtools on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Steve John on February 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Indigo Design on December 2nd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 17th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kimberly Penney on April 15th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Cliveclay on March 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by William Hauselberg on December 28th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Adam Parker on April 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Garima on January 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Thomasjefferson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 15th 2012 | Web Design