Fitted suits- Smart choice for men
Fitted suits are a smart choice for men as they are comfort driven and look best on an individual. While buying such an outfit one should keep in mind the following.
* Fabric- A man with a fuller frame, be it from added time at the gym or the buffet, should find a fitted suit that’s slenderizing. Thankfully, given that it’s a slimmer cut, you’re automatically behind the eight ball. From the get-go, only focus on models made from lightweight fabrics; suits built from bulkier textiles will only add weight, compounding the problem. Let soft, worsted wools are your guide.
* Color- While light colors make the body seem fuller, dark colors have the opposite effect. As these darker colors are slimming, they will do wonders to lighten the appearance of your frame, making you seem lighter on your feet. As for specific colors, choices like black and dark navy are as complementary as they are classy.
* Pattern- For guys with extra meat on their bones, solids work best to create a sleek, slender visual. While loud patterns will definitely work against you, there are still options for finding a suit with added detailing. Since vertical stripes elongate the frame, they are both appropriate and chic. Big guys can also choose tiny, innocuous patterns for a bolder look, but only if they proceed with caution.
* Jacket style- Added cushion on the torso can mean a disproportionate look in the jacket. To ensure the best-looking fit in the coat, remember that two buttons are optimal. The two-button jacket is now the norm and designed to work for all body types. As an industry standard, it won’t draw attention to your bulky frame, like the modish impact of a one-button jacket or the slimming effect of a three-button piece.
* Shape- While its doubles on the buttons, bulky guys must keep the inverse in mind on the vent; specifically, avoid double-vented jackets. Vents, which are the slits at the back of the jacket, allow more movement. They also attract the eye, so huskier guys may not want to accentuate their backside. Instead, go for a single-vent jacket, which will give you the extra room you need minus the extra attention.
* Trouser- Tall guys have long legs, so their pants shouldn’t make them seem any taller. The best way to prevent seeming any taller than you are is to ensure the pants have a longer rise; the rise of the pants, which is the distance from the waistband to the crotch, helps establish the proportions between the body and the legs. That’s why a regular rise will bring balance and symmetry to your already long legs and torso.
With its fast-paced appeal, the fitted suit defies traditional rules; yet, these suits are available right off the rack. That’s why, to help indoctrinate the masses on buying a suit of this kind, we’ve compiled these foundational tenets on how to purchase one based on body type and one’s style.
Smith4john - About Author:
Mr. Soby Singh is the Author of Suits 4 Men Online a top quality Mens Suits from US(California).Suits 4 Men Online is the premier store online for discounted Fitted suits , suits for men, dress shirts, sportcoats, blazers, and more! Suits 4 Men Online guaranteed the highest quality merchandise at the lowest wholesale prices.
Published by Jhones Kenly on May 23rd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Aalia Bindal on July 25th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Melani Gordon on May 11th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gaurav Tripathi on December 20th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Eva Edwords on June 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Julia Roger on March 9th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Dexter Morgan on January 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Sean Burke on April 18th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Smith4john on March 27th 2012 | Shopping
Published by I Am Dave, Expert Writer On Eon Clothing on June 12th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Ankit LIS on May 21st 2012 | Shopping
Published by Deepak Verma on February 25th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Dexter Morgan on January 3rd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Dexter Morgan on December 17th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Adass on December 17th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Sunitakamboj on July 24th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Jascinta Fedrick on April 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Teuku Tajuddin on December 24th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Adass on January 12th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Arun Kumar on December 6th 2011 | Shopping