Send Emails for Your Singapore B2B Leads That Aren’t Spammy
If yours is a business located in Singapore, then there is a large chance that you are a b2b company which needs business leads. As a standard marketing strategy, finding your business leads requires integrating various b2b lead generation strategies. To make sure that you generate b2b leads in a timely manner, remember to use direct marketing strategies, the easiest of which is email marketing. This, however, is highly susceptible to being considered as spam. To make sure that your emails and newsletters actually reach your business leads and get read, employ the best practices in writing emails and follow the tips given below.
How to keep your emails from being labeled as spam:
• DON’T USE CAPITAL LETTERS FOR YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT - just like this. It’s unprofessional and shows that you are desperate for attention.
• Avoid using colored background for your introductory emails. If you really must use colors to avoid sending a dull email, then use it sparingly, and use only mild colors. A clean and professional looking email will elicit a better response from your business leads.
• Place your company or brand logo conspicuously within your email or newsletter. Prominently displaying your logo will instill in the minds of your business leads that you are a legal public or private entity and not some shadowy organization whose only purpose is to get critical information. It will also allow your business leads to remember it easily.
• Write the content of your email or newsletter in a conversant way. Observe proper use of symbols and sentence lengths. Most importantly, proofread for any grammatical errors. This will help prove to your business leads that an actual human being sends these messages, not just automated spamming software.
• Don’t sound too pushy and use words such as “CLICK HERE RIGHT NOW!” or “JOIN NOW BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE!”. These words are red flags for your business leads.
• Don’t make offers that sound too good to be true. This is the hallmark of spammers, and your email will surely end up being viewed as spam. Construct promotions in a way that sounds realistic.
• If you showed your products on your newsletter and included a link, make sure that it leads directly to the product itself, not your homepage. If you make your business leads go through too many clicks, they will end up bouncing off of your website and flagging your email as spam because they didn’t get anything of value from your website.
• Include an unsubscribe button on your emails and newsletters. If your business leads still feel that they are not getting anything of substantial value from your communications, then by all means allow them to end the correspondence in the simplest way possible, by clicking a single button.
Of course, the best way to avoid having your emails and newsletters from being labeled as spam is by not sending emails or newsletters at all. You can just use other direct marketing efforts that can actually be more effective. The easiest that comes to mind is telemarketing. If you have no confidence in your own telemarketing skills, or if you are a Singapore brand planning to market to international clients, you can simply hire a call center that provides both lead generation telemarketing and appointment setting services to make everything easier for you.
Jayden Chu - About Author:
Jayden Chu helps companies in Singapore and in other Asia Pacific countries increase their business revenue through lead generation and appointment setting services. He is a professional consultant for telemarketing services. To find out how you can increase your business revenue, go to http://www.callbox.com.sg/
Published by Marketingspace on May 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Andy on November 25th 2011 | Marketing
Each organization is trying something...
Published by Mprofile on March 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert King on January 20th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Clifton Price on December 19th 2011 | Marketing
Published by Pappu Sujitha on December 28th 2011 | Business
Promotional Poshtots.com coupon codes are also referred to as key Poshtots.com codes, media Posh...
Published by Robert King on January 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Jessieowens on January 24th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Sanchita Kumari on July 12th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Jass Brown on February 4th 2012 | Business
Published by Samantha Kirk on June 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Marketingspace on July 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Gayathri PreethiDevi on May 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Mark Robins on July 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Maryparker on March 17th 2012 | Marketing
Published by on June 6th 2012 | Marketing
Published by Julia Roger on July 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Leesa Rey on August 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on April 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert King on January 16th 2012 | Business