How to Choose 3D Laser Scanning Services for Land Surveying
Nowadays, there are many companies which provide land surveying services. But the important part is how to choose the right land surveying firm that will fulfill your requirements. These companies use the state of art surveying technology called High-Definition Surveying (HDS) or 3D laser scanning. This powerful technology not only allows performing traditional laser scanning services and surveying services more quickly and accurately, but also opens up new ways of providing value to their customers.
The High Definition Surveying or 3D laser scanning survey system is a high-speed, high-accuracy laser radar scanner with a 360° x 270° field of view. The laser technology can scan any interior or exterior man-made, natural structure or area within its field of view and create a complete raw data set in the form of a 3D image made up of millions of points of data, called a "3D point cloud". Every two points of the 3D point cloud provide direct point to point measurements within AutoCAD 6 mm accuracy! Quick, complete surface geometry is safely and accurately captured with the High-Definition Surveying or 3D laser scanning survey system.
• As-Built Surveys for exterior or interior building renovation, retrofit, remodel, expansion, or addition
• Building Information Modeling (BIM)
• As-Built Surveys of complex facilities such as processing plants
• Piping and Ductwork Retrofits
• Facade laser Scanning for Historic Restoration
• Freeway / Highway Design Surveys
• Historic Building Preservation & Renovation
• Surveying of busy street intersections - eliminates need for traffic control
• Construction Volume Calculations
• Bridge / Tunnel Design Surveys
• 3D Modeling
• 3D Topographic Surveys
• Surveys for Hazardous Site Areas
• Monitoring Structure Deformation
• Forensic Surveys (accident/crime scene reconstruction)
• Marketing Tool - allows your client to view area in 3D without having to be there
These companies are the leaders in professional land surveying providing services including ALTA Surveys, ACSM Surveys and 3D High Definition Land Surveying (High Definition Laser Scanning and 3D Scanning service) services. Such companies are the best land surveyors for real estate, development, engineering, environmental, and telecommunication industry.
Dahlia Lugo - About Author:
Armando Dupont, a professional land surveyor started his career in surveying in 1977 and has extensive experience in managing personnel and projects. His experience includes: topographic mapping, 3d laser scanning, construction and control surveying, preparation of tract and parcel maps, earth work calculation and quantities, targeting and control for photogrammetry, and land title surveys in accordance with the American Land Title Association and the American Congress on Surveying and Mapping. Mr. DuPont founded Calvada Surveying in 1989 and is a licensed Professional Land Surveyor in the State of California.
Published by Snooozy on March 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Nishaidhijames on August 7th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Jack on May 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Jonahan Jfell on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Snooozy on February 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Greg Fields, Sr. on August 9th 2012 | Business