Features of a good Local Business Directory
Getting your company listed on a Local Business Directory is an important step you take for the development and promotion of your business, and hence it is important to make sure that you use a reputable Local Business Directory. If you are unsure of what to expect from a business directory, below are some features you should look for in a quality directory.
1. Check if you can make a customised profile page for your business – most good business directories allow you to make complete company profiles on their directories. This is a very helpful feature that gives you the opportunity to do some Local Business Marketing yourself in a way that talks about quality of your products/services and brand image all at once!
2. Listing on maps and local search – this is another very powerful feature for Local Business Marketing that every good business directory should have, hence when you are searching for a business directory where you can create an account, make sure that they allow listing on maps as well on local searches to help prospective clients find you.
3. Opt for Mobile listing if there is a provision – give extra brownie points to the business directory that incorporate mobile functionality to its users. The ability for Business Marketing Locally on a mobile is huge in this day and age of smart phones. This is just a step further in helping people trace your company down easily,
4. If a directory offers Pay Per Click advertising you may want to trial this as it’s a means to immediate high quality traffic at a relatively low price. This is a very good way to get instantly noticed and get enquires. Make sure that a trial campaign is explained to you very clearly so that you know what to expect.
5. Opt for the video optimisation if available, this is a very strong advertising medium. Generally companies make short videos (30 seconds to 2 minute videos) of their company products/workplace/shop/storehouse/factory, and anything else that might be there to show. It is similar to the regular television ads, except that you may get it made professionally or with a simple handy cam. Getting this video optimised can help your business further as many people search for these things in places like Youtube.
However, it may be worth mentioning here that most directories charge you for these services- even if they allow you to opt for free listing. A good idea is to first make sure that the directory is genuine and capable of generating business enquires, and then opt for a subscription package that suits you. Make sure that when you select a good business directory for listing your company that they are transparent and very clear with what they are providing. Once this is establish, make sure that you provide thorough information about your company, and keep your profile updated with the latest changes and developments to make the most out of it!
Edmund Brunetti - About Author:
For gathering more info about a great Australian Local Business Directory or about Local Business Marketing, and also about Business Marketing Locally in Australia, please check out these links.
Published by Nichole Barker on August 22nd 2012 | Internet
Published by Akansha on December 26th 2011 | Internet
Published by Rio Lee on November 29th 2011 | Internet
Published by Mack on December 6th 2011 | Internet
Published by Smith Wilson on August 21st 2012 | Internet
Published by Benjamin Stiller on April 17th 2012 | Internet
Published by Mark Twain on December 5th 2011 | Internet
Published by Liza Andy on January 24th 2012 | Internet
Published by Visini on February 10th 2012 | Internet
Published by Manas Sadangi on January 21st 2012 | Internet
Published by Aussearch Marketing on December 22nd 2011 | Internet
Published by Kathie Jones on November 29th 2011 | Internet
Published by DANA BATES on March 21st 2012 | Internet
Published by Peter D on November 28th 2011 | Internet
Published by SharonThomas on June 12th 2012 | Internet
Published by Jack on March 6th 2012 | Internet
Published by Peter D on February 15th 2012 | Internet
Published by Ema Sis on March 27th 2012 | Internet
The dedicated server hosting medium leasing all a complete web server in the hosting service pro...
Published by Samantha Kirk on March 16th 2012 | Internet
Published by Razon Malid on December 15th 2011 | Internet