Home Security: Protect Your Family During the Holiday Season
Dallas is one of the biggest cities in the United States. It is no surprise that the city has rapidly growing crime rates. A lot of homeowners are considering home alarm systems to protect their valuable belongings and a lot more importantly their loved ones.
While doing holiday shopping at the mall the other day, I was talking to a lady in front of me in line. She told me 2 weeks before somebody followed her home and threatened to rob her in front of her house. She called the Dallas police right away and filed a police report, and fortunately nothing was taken; but what truly bothered her is that this individual knew where she lived and was still out there.
It is really important to keep in mind as the holidays approach that crime is increasing; why risk letting someone steal your valuables or risk your family's safety by not fully securing your home?.
Here are simply a couple of ways a home security system can help you protect your home and family this holiday season:
- Monitor your house while you are out of town visiting your friends and family during the holidays. This helps maintain peace of mind knowing that you'll be notified instantly if your house is broken into- excellent way to protect all those expensive holiday presents.
- Protect your Holiday presents from Grinches. You might have just bought a big screen TV or a new laptop as a Christmas gift for someone. Don't put these big presents under the tree until Christmas Eve. The most important thing to remember is to arm your security system when you're not home.
- Control your security system remotely from work, the mall, or anywhere you have your cell phone. You can utilize system features remotely from your smart phone or computer; making it convenient to disarm the system for your house cleaner or sitter while you are away.
- Get notifications when your family arrives home from school or work to know that they are safe and sound. Monitoring the house until you are home is a smart way to keep an eye on your children. Assign a specific user code for each of your family members or the sitter. That way you are able to know when they get in the house and when they leave the house.
- Schedule reminders to arm or disarm your alarm in case you don't remember. This is really useful when you're rushing out the door to all of the holiday parties and family gatherings.
Home owners of Dallas find it easier to be investing in securing their homes rather than paying the consequences later. All it takes is one terrifying event to ruin the holidays and maybe more. And that is why Dallas home security is our top priority.
Valerie Low - About Author:
ProtectUS Security is proudly helping business and home owners in Dallas/Ft Worth, Houston, TX to protect their families and properties. Do not wait until it's too late. Contact us today at 214.666.8497 or check out www.protectussecurity.com for a free home security consultation and see how we can help you protect you and your family.
Published by FeliciaCorrine on June 12th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Heather Protz on March 16th 2012 | Home Security
Published by DANA BATES on May 12th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Gyan Ojha on November 28th 2011 | Home Security
Published by Intrudershield on July 17th 2012 | Home Security
Published by James Blee on June 16th 2012 | Home
Published by Jon Franklin on January 19th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Sunny Electricals on January 23rd 2012 | Home Security
Published by Glyn Jones on June 27th 2012 | Home
Published by Govindsingh on May 2nd 2012 | Home Security
Published by Jon Franklin on May 3rd 2012 | Home Security
Published by Mark Browne Jones on June 4th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Editor123 on May 23rd 2012 | Home
Published by Adair Sawyer on May 11th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Intrudershield on January 4th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Ray Johnson on May 29th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Glyn Jones on December 7th 2011 | Home Security
Published by Eldwin Adam on January 27th 2012 | Home Security
Published by Rebecca Martin on December 16th 2011 | Home Security
Published by Intrudershield on February 13th 2012 | Home Security