Hair Restoration Surgery in India
Do you know that on an average, 100 hairs fall from our heads? But, you need not to worry; it’s quite natural. But, what if you suddenly notice this process going awry? Hair loss in women can be due to a wide variety of factors, such as diseases, stress, hormone fluctuations and medication side-effects. Whatever the reason, thinning hair is something that bothers women a lot. So, if it’s you who’s witnessing thinning area (whether you’re a man or woman), see your clinician immediately, who’ll be able to tell you the reason for the unusual hair fall and offer a suitable treatment. He/she may also refer you to a dermatologist.
How Our Bodies Produce Hair?
It’s interesting to know how the body produces hair (in fact, to understand hair loss, one must know how the body produces hair). The growth cycle of hair is lengthy – from 2 to 6 years (just imagine!)
Hair usually grows about a half-inch every month. And, at any given time, almost 90 per cent of hair is actively growing. The rest 10 per cent – also known as the dormant hair – tend to fall out, within 2 to 3 years of not growing. This normal process, when interrupted in one way or another, leads to unusual hair loss.
Potential Causes of Hair Loss
Harsh Hair Treatments
Hereditary Pattern Baldness
Physical or Psychological Factors
There can be more reasons, and your doctor is in a better position to tell you the exact cause of the unpleasant and very noticeable hair fall that you’ve been experiencing lately.
There are both non-operative and operative treatments. You should consider a hair restoration surgery India when non-operative treatments have failed to offer any satisfactory results.
However, women often prove poor candidates for these procedures as their hair loss is generally distributed all over the scalp rather than in one or two particular areas (as happens with men). But, do consult a certified doctor whether you’re fit for the surgery or not. A hair restoration surgery India, if done by experienced surgeons, can bring a lot of positive changes in your life. Besides surgical options, there are numerous non-operative treatments available.
Thankfully, there are several good hospitals around, which offer hair restoration surgeries, at affordable rates.
So, there is no point losing the hope and crying like you’ve lost everything. It’s time you talk to your doctor and get yourself treated.
Rohan Sinha - About Author:
Max Institute of Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery offers an endless array of options to help improve one’s appearance and function, such as hair restoration surgery India. Whether you want to look as young as you feel or fix a lifelong flaw that makes you conscious of your appearance, we can help. Log on to our website http://www.maxhealthcare.in/services_facilities/our_departments/reconstructive_surgery/medical_services.html for more information.
Published by Nathan Jone on January 6th 2012 | Health
Published by John Smith on November 30th 2011 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 27th 2011 | Health
Published by Amber Dorsch on January 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on January 3rd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on December 14th 2011 | Health
Published by Agnes Paul on December 13th 2011 | Health
Published by Jamesalexjendra on February 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 8th 2011 | Health
Published by Atul Sharma on May 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Timeless Plastic Surgery on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on January 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Agnes Paul on January 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by RubyJones on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on February 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Ferzaad Moosa on April 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on March 2nd 2012 | Health