Enhance Your Beauty with Rhinoplasty
Everyone in the world wants to look good and beautiful. However, at times there are certain defects which are along with us since the time of birth. This can be structured part of the body or organs which are not perfectly shaped. Thus in order to cure them, people these days are indulging into many type of surgeries.
The surgery can be for lips, eyes etc. one of the most common surgery which is done for the nose is known as Rhinoplasty Rhinoplasty is a kind of plastic surgery which is done so as to enable to give the shape to the nose. It is also known as nose job. It is derived from a Greek word which means to give shape. It provides the reconstruction of the nose and thus correcting its shape and size depending upon the requirement of the patient.
It is not only that this treatment is done only to provide a beautiful shape to the nose rather it is done for other purposes as well such as in case for patients who are suffering from asthma, nasal trauma, respiratory problems etc.
Types of Rhinoplasty
The main types of Rhinoplasty are:
(1) Open Rhinoplasty; - in this kind of Rhinoplasty cuts are made in the vertical strip of the skin and thus results in dividing the nostril. The skin is then lifted in order to have the visual view of the inside of the nose. The process of reshaping is done after this. It is a very common technique which is done for doing major surgeries for nose.
(2) Closed Rhinoplasty – in this process also cuts are done on the nose. However, the skin is then divided from the nose and the gristle. These are then worked upon to provide the desired results, that is, it can removed, reshaped etc. all minor kind of surgeries generally uses this kind of technique.
(3) Filler Rhinoplasty- In this kind of surgery the depressions are filled with the help of Juvederm and Restylane. This helps in gaining a smooth structure and thus cures the deficiencies of the nose. Though a surgery is done it is known as non-surgical nose job;
(4) Revision Rhinoplasty – Normally when a Rhinoplasty is done, at times there still remain certain defects which needs to be cured. Revision Rhinoplasty are done in order to do so;
(5) Ethnic Rhinoplasty – This is the most common type of Rhinoplasty which is done in order to enhance the ethnicity. It is very popular among African-Americans.
Thus, these are some of the types of Rhinoplasty or Rhinoplasty in Delhi which are availed by people in order to done nose job. Rather it is the most demanding type of surgeries which are availed by people in order to enhance their beauty. The type of Rhinoplasty depends upon the type of irregularity or deformity which the organ faces.
Thus, in order to involve in any surgery it is better to understand the problem one is facing and thus consult his / her doctor before deciding which surgery one need to undergo.
Published by Smith Wymondham on January 24th 2012 | Health
Published by Jamesalexjendra on February 21st 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on March 2nd 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on June 18th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 8th 2011 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on January 27th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on December 29th 2011 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on January 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Belredcosmetic on April 26th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on February 8th 2012 | Health
Published by Nathan Jone on January 6th 2012 | Health
Published by Timeless Plastic Surgery on March 29th 2012 | Health
Published by Torontofacialplastic on December 1st 2011 | Health
Published by RubyJones on February 23rd 2012 | Health
Published by Jane Cyrus on March 28th 2012 | Health
Published by Atul Sharma on May 16th 2012 | Health
Published by Pitter James on December 16th 2011 | Health
Published by John Sena on May 10th 2012 | Health
Published by Robert Brown on December 27th 2011 | Health
Published by Calgaryphy on January 11th 2012 | Health