Follow some important information, to get your PC fast
Do you multi task with your PC? Do you love to explore your computer surfing unknown sites on the web? Have you been attracted to numerous free online games download and downloaded them? Are you now suffocated with a system that is slow responding and sluggish?
You do not need to nod your head to say yes. Some of might already be thudding your fists on the key board and shouting, “speed up my computer”. Before breaking your system further, try checking the following:
• Your desktop is loaded with applications you do not even understand the function?
• Your folder is loaded with files both old and new?
• You have not deleted your old downloads and added fresh?
• You worked on a big project, uploaded a lot of huge information?
• Your one project folder is stored in different parts?
• You have many big movies copied in your system and not burned into a CD?
I hope your fist hurts a little less now. Every time you work on your faithless computer, you are adding added information into its hardware. Your hardware also has a tummy space and cannot over eat. To keep a speed up computer, your mind glutton has to stop first.
Even when your PC is a machine, someone with your anatomical similarity composed it. Even the fastest runner slows down after running a marathon. So, you cannot complain when your speed up computer stops its marathon. At least the machine can still run, for you “Olympic runner” cannot even.
Anyway, like another anatomical figure that has faced similar machine hiccups, here are some tips to stay fast in IT run.
• Keep your system plug on clean and fast
• Check regular power supply with your system
• Any sparks or loose connection in your PC and immediately repair
• Do not work long on your battery backup
• Always check the booting of your PC
• Check the expiry date of your running antivirus
• Read the instructions on any pop-up before clicking
• Avoid eating on your computer (it is never hungry)
• You are very busy but please do not open internet explorer, Mozilla, Google, Yahoo, Firefox……. need I mention more.
The list could go on and you might call this an old doctor prescribing precautions to keep away from common cold. But, the truth is even to this day, keeping small details in precaution helps keep your system’s health good.
A new computer working slow is generally a user’s incompatibility. Any computer can run in good health if the instructions are followed. Most of these instructions can be checked online on the websites offering computer repair and speed up solutions for free.
The onus is not on you entirely to keep the speed up computer of yours running good. The computer does maintain its instructions and work accordingly. Once the machine grows old, then occasional hiccups in the form of slow performance, not responding to newer uploads is not your fault. However, no young boy goes lame until hit hard on its knees.
Published by Mary Porter on June 19th 2012 | Computer
Published by Wills Loren on February 8th 2012 | Computer
Published by Avena Sowell on April 13th 2012 | Computer
Published by Antonio Matsuoka on April 12th 2012 | Computer
Published by Annphilip on March 30th 2012 | Computer
Published by Jack on August 19th 2012 | Computer
Published by Heather Protz on March 30th 2012 | Computer
Published by Antonio Matsuoka on April 14th 2012 | Computer
Published by Suphia Smith on April 17th 2012 | Computer
Published by Hennary Joe on January 13th 2012 | Computer
Published by Paxton on January 2nd 2012 | Computer
Published by Johnwright on April 26th 2012 | Computer
Published by FeliciaCorrine on April 16th 2012 | Computer
Published by Meghnath Kumar on May 19th 2012 | Computer
Published by Carolmoore on February 28th 2012 | Computer
Published by Albapp on December 2nd 2011 | Computer
Published by on June 16th 2012 | Computer
Published by IGennie on December 7th 2011 | Computer
Published by Micel Anderson on December 21st 2011 | Computer