Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Diablo three Cash Auction Ask Each Player Pay the Gold

By My Blog Subscribe to RSS | May 11th 2012 | Views:
loading
 
  



Recently, Blizzard community manager Bashiok said in an interview that the upcoming "Diablo game item auction house of God" will be built, if a cash only received "Diablo 3" gem sellers pay 15% +15% Total 30% of the commission to Blizzard; then peddle "Diablo 3" equipment sellers, in addition to management fees of $ 1 per piece, if he want the turnover be realized, Blizzard would charged 15% of the procedures fee.

For "Diablo 3" auction system, the industry own different view: although the plot the beta version of "Diablo 3" is single, and the process is shorter, but it also maintain the heat of players, largely because its auction system take a lot of fun. But every coin has two sides, to obtain "Diablo 3" achieve big success in the world, the most important thing should be how to prevent the professional goldsmith studio, and they may lead auction system lose the designed goal in complete.

Player A take the view that hand-goldsmith studio will not have a a great impact to price and the "Diablo 3" stochastic system and Blizzard operational attitude doomed automatically goldsmith will not much amount. At the same time, the regional division of the server is limited.

Player B thinks that, in fact, play goldsmith is not terrible, but hopes some men to leave the situation, do not to build plug-in, with the hang time we have lost more something.

But other gamers who think that their analysis does not make sense, and can even be said that they just do not understand this game. The most important of this attractive game is not the AH, but teamwork and MF fun. And the appearance of AH, is not to eliminate the goldsmith studio, but in order to let each player can become a goldsmith studio.

My Blog - About Author:
Our company always provides you the Tera Gold for you. Just place an order and to enjoy buy tera gold.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:
http://www.articleside.com/computer-articles/diablo-three-cash-auction-ask-each-player-pay-the-gold.htm

Related Computer Articles Subscribe to RSS

Social Media Contributes Maximum Effort for Startup Businesses
Published by Truon001 on August 24th 2012 | Computer
The dynamic pattern of online marketing is now evolved into an improved user platform so-called Soci...
 
Social Media Contributes Maximum Effort for Startup Businesses
Published by Truon001 on August 24th 2012 | Computer
The dynamic pattern of online marketing is now evolved into an improved user platform so-called Soci...
 
Looking for Branded Hard Drives – Check Dell Hard Drives
Published by Julia Roger on August 22nd 2012 | Computer
The servers which are discarded by the users for new ones will be refurbished and sold as used serve...
 
Buy Warcraft Gold need to pay attention
Published by Iloveoon on August 22nd 2012 | Computer
Before you buy Warcraft Gold it is best to some lawful record examine of the suggested gold shops. S...
 
Benefits of employee timesheet and payroll software
Published by Merlinraj on August 22nd 2012 | Computer
Time Attendance Systems-Attendance Tracking System-Employee Timeclock-Labor Time Tracker gives you t...
 
Role of ERP Software in Small Business
Published by James Blee on August 22nd 2012 | Computer
When it comes to small business and relatively smaller organizations then the information technology...