Saudi Arabian Defense Industry with Forecasts to 2017
The Saudi Arabian Defense Industry: Market Opportunities and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2017
The Saudi Arabian government’s hopes of strengthening its defense infrastructure in order to emerge as the most powerful nation in the Middle East, have been supported by many years of high oil prices and strong economic growth. The strained relationship with Iran is considered as a key driver for defense spending. In a power struggle for regional influence, Iranian nuclear dreams and terrorist activities keeps the country’s defense expenditure soaring. Continuous increases in oil prices is also cited as another key reasons for Saudi Arabia to stand among tope defense spenders in the world. http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/the-saudi-arabian-defense-industry-market-opportunities-and-entry-strategies-analyses-and-forecasts-to-2017.html
During the review period the Saudi Arabian defense budget recorded a CAGR of 7.2%. Expenditure was supported by a modernization program, strained relationship with Iran, high spending power, and a lack of skilled personnel. In 2012 the Saudi Arabian defense budget stood at 7.8% of GDP, and is expected to increase to 8.6% of GDP by 2017. During the review period, Saudi Arabia’s capital expenditure allocation stood at 30% of the total defense budget and this is expected to remain at the same level over the forecast period. Industry Analysis
The Saudi Arabian defense industry valued US$50.5 billion in 2012 and is the largest defense market in the Middle East. During the review period, defense expenditure grew at a CAGR of 7.2%, and is expected to record a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period, to value US$65.9 billion by 2017. As a consequence of both internal and external threats, the government is projected to continue to spend an average of 8.4% of its GDP on defense.
This report is the result of SDI’s extensive market and company research covering the Saudi Arabian defense industry. It provides detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values including key growth stimulators, analysis of the leading companies in the industry, and key news.
Reasons to buy
• The report provides a detailed analysis of the current industry size and growth expectations from 2013 to 2017, including highlights of key growth stimulators. It also benchmarks the industry against key global markets and provides a detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
• The report includes trend analysis of imports and exports, together with their implications and impact on the Saudi Arabian defense industry.
• The report covers five forces analysis to identify various power centers in the industry and how these are forecast to develop in the future.
• The report allows readers to identify possible ways to enter the market, together with detailed descriptions of how existing companies have entered the market, including: key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
• The report helps the reader to understand the competitive landscape of the defense industry in Saudi Arabia. It provides an overview of key defense companies, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
For more information kindly visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/defense-market-research-reports/the-saudi-arabian-defense-industry-market-opportunities-and-entry-strategies-analyses-and-forecasts-to-2017.html
Contact us at :
Bharat Book Bureau
Ph.: + 91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Fax: + 91 22 27812290
Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Sandhya3B
Our Blogs : http://bharatbookblog.wordpress.com/
Bharatbook - About Author:
Bharat Book Bureau, the leading market research information aggregator provides market research reports, company profiles, country reports, newsletters, and online databases for the past twenty four years to corporate, consulting firms, academic institutions, government departments, agencies etc., globally, including India. Our market research reports help global companies to know different market before starting up business / expanding in different countries across the world.
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Uhdakota on April 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Snooozy on December 14th 2011 | Business
Research is very crucial as they assist in gathering Public opinion research regarding a particu...
Published by Snooozy on February 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Bncscientific on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Vantage Agora on June 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Ravinder on January 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Frank Joseph on July 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Todd Viscometer on May 14th 2012 | Business