Hire Content Writers with Industry experience
Messaging is one of the core and very important aspect of any communication. In business, success is all about getting the right message across to the right target audience and at the right time. Any efforts for communication would fall lame without a proper messaging. In an age where the business ecosystem is extremely competitive with enterprises vying to outnumber the other, the success rate clearly depends on the message drafted to hold the market. Here’s where content writing comes into play. Content writing encompasses a huge gamut of services spanning across different industry verticals. Even across different verticals, content is being written for digital and print. The challenge lies in understanding not only the different business verticals but also the nuances of the communication channel. A same message can be crafted in different way for print and digital. The crux lies in writing a gripping copy that not only catches the attention, but also creates interest resulting into a desire to buy something, finally culminating into a buy. The success of any campaign, from sales to social, depends on the content writer handling the project. Therefore it is almost a strategic decision for an enterprise to either hire content writing in india or outsource content development to agencies specializing in communication.
Generally in the content writing domain, there are enterprises that have their own content team or there are agencies that act as service providers. Typically enterprises outsource content writing projects to agencies that specialize in services such as:
• Technical writing. This domain of creating is all about process documentation and writing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures). This is a specialized form of writing calls for a certain degree of adeptness in writing flowcharts and application processes.
• SEO writing. These days SEO is one of the most important aspects of any copy writing stuff that concerns the digital medium. Unlike technical writing, there is no standard format. SEO writing deals with blending key words with the content flow for powerful digital presence. SEO writing encompasses writing for websites, blogs and forums.
• Website writing. Well this is a specialized service wherein a content writer has to not only conceptualizes the content for the website but also decides its complete look & feel , the navigation, the content sections. Strong visualization and design skills are important here.
• Internal Communication. This domain particularly involves a clever management of a company’s internal communication right from updating content on the company’s website, to drafting mailers to writing newsletters, press releases and intranet content.
• Digital content writing: This domain is the most creative and calls for writers who can conceptualize advertising and marketing campaigns for clients. It’s the most challenging because the entire business depends on such communications. With the advent of social media, the scope of writing also calls for managing Facebook and Twitter accounts.
In order to hire content writers, an enterprise needs to understand the communication capabilities of a writer. Since writing is a very subjective field, it is important to assess whether the writer is able to understand how to the spin content around the business goals. Effective English is not the only per-requisite, the domain of content writing calls for certain emotional intelligentsia that can only be assessed by certain interesting assignments such as campaign conceptualization, writing campaign copies and precis writing. So to hire content writers india enterprises needs to either get in touch with the right people through their own team of recruiters or outsource the hiring part to a recruitment agency.
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Govindsingh on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Deepti on April 2nd 2012 | Business
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 22nd 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Pdqlifting on March 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Seexpertmoz on February 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Karton on June 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 31st 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business