5 Design Features for Effective Holiday Business Cards
You should always have holiday business cards primed for holiday business networking. With all the parties, social events and even family gatherings that will probably happen this season, you will want to have some great custom business cards that are especially tweaked to get you opportunities.
This guide will help you tweak your business cards properly for those events. Believe me, doing this is worth the great opportunities that you will get when you present people with you special holiday marketing business cards. So follow the tips below and see if you can use them for your own business card designs.
1. The holiday sales slogan – Your holiday business cards should of course take advantage of these holiday opportunities and have a holiday sales slogan. Instead of spouting of the usual marketing slogans, try a special headline that relates to the spirit of the holidays.
Tell people that you can help them give love on the holidays, or of course aid them in gift giving woes. If you can relate your slogans to the holiday concerns and interests of the time, you can of course make a better connection through your business cards this holiday season.
2. The NEW holiday color scheme – Never use your classic design theme for your holiday business cards. It will be better for you to use a new holiday color scheme to mark the holiday season. Remember though that this is not simply a matter of changing your colors to holiday colors.
You may want to be more innovative than that and turn these holiday colors around for a more unique looking business card. Try either using the inverse colors for the holidays in your business cards, or making them more intense if possible. The more distinct and festive the color scheme is, the better for holiday business card marketing.
3. Traditional holiday symbols with a personal twist – Do not forget to add in the traditional holiday symbols in your business card design. This should complete that holiday message and theme in your business cards. To make it more interesting and memorable though, you might want to twist or change these holiday symbols a bit.
You can try modernizing the style of the graphics to make them sleeker, softer and curvier. You can also apply in more glossy or color gradient type backgrounds and textures on them to further reinforce that modern style theme on these symbols. This should get your designs to a more modern and fresh kind of take on these traditional holidays.
4. Updated holiday fonts – You should also invest in updated holiday fonts for your business cards. The great thing is, this should be easy enough to get. You can just search for new web 2.0 fonts in font database websites and you should get tons of results. Some even have holiday categories that you can use to filter the results for a better holiday fit. Be sure of course to use something that looks new, fresh and distinct.
5. Thicker and tougher paper – Finally, you may want to use thicker and tougher paper for your holiday business cards. Of course you will want to do this to make them look impressive, but more than that it is for durability. Lots can happen during the holiday season and you will want your business cards to last with their special design and content intact. So try to go for the better higher quality paper when you can.
So those are the things you should not forget for your holiday business cards. This will make them extra effective at communicating your message, giving you the best chances of making great business contacts this holiday season. Good luck!
Published by Julia Roger on December 6th 2011 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Jullia on November 25th 2011 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Terrypa Sencio on January 29th 2012 | Business
Published by Grey Knuts on August 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Wills Loren on March 7th 2012 | Business
Published by Seexpertmoz on January 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on January 30th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on December 27th 2011 | Business
Published by Diego Hall on January 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Cody on June 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Nairapost on January 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Robert Samuels on December 15th 2011 | Business
Published by Marketingspace on July 12th 2012 | Business
Published by Nidhigupta on June 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Adli Law on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Marketingspace on June 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Jamessms on February 29th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on August 23rd 2012 | Business