New Car Launch in India 2012
Many new cars are lined up to be launched in India in 2012.The following is a rundown of the new car launches -
• Tata safari Merlin expected to be launched in early 2012.
• The new Toyota Camry also expected in early 2012. It is expected to have even more luxurious interiors than before.
• Another new car launch in India 2012 that people are eagrely awaiting for is Volkswagen Beetle in all its original design glory.
• The Volkswagen Touareg being launched in early 2012.
• Maruti Suzuki new Swift DZire expected to be launched early 2012. It will be launched in the Sedan segment.
• The Tata manza CS in early 2012 is going to be the compact version of Manza.
• The Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, maruti’s first attempt at the MPV segment. The front view is similar to their hatchback Ritz and the back is reminiscent of the new Swift.
• Skoda Fabia Scout expected in mid 2012 in the hatchback segment. The big plus is its high ground clearance in this segment.
• Renault Duster expected to be in the high segment to be offered in mid 2012.It will be launched in the two wheel drive mode only and is therefore not going to be a real off roader.
• Nissan NV200 which will be a joint venture with Ashok Leyland.
• Mini Cooper expected in Mid 2012.
• Mercedes Benz SLG Roadster/M-Class/B-Class expected mid to late 2012. The M Class will be the smart new SUV. The lines are softer, the eye-like headlights with their LED detailing are pleasing, and the whole look is much sleeker than before. The Benz B-Class will be the first car to be launched off Mercedes-Benz’s new front-wheel- drive (MFA) platform.
• New Maruti 800 based on the existing Alto platform expected within the first quarter of 2012.
• Mahindra Reva NXR/Ssangyong Korando expected around mid to late 2012. The Ssangyong Rexton 2 is also being launched. This SUV is based on the first-generation Mercedes-Benz M- class and can seat seven passengers.
• New Honda CR-V built on an all new platform expected in late 2012.
• The Ford Eco Sport a mini SUV expected in early 2012. This four-metre-long mini-SUV will qualify as a small car. The SUV will be based on Ford’s global B platform that also underpins the latest Fiesta. Ride and handling is thus expected to be top class.
• Ford fiesta Hatchback expected in mid 2012.
Published by John Francies on December 11th 2011 | Auto
Published by Jeorge Thomson on June 22nd 2012 | Auto
Published by Sebastian Gaydos on March 5th 2012 | Auto
Published by Auto Infoz on February 7th 2012 | Auto
Published by Siddharth Bharadwaj on July 12th 2012 | Auto
Published by Yogita Bali on April 4th 2012 | Auto
Published by Auto Infoz on December 23rd 2011 | Auto
Published by Yogita Bali on January 11th 2012 | Auto
Published by Mary Porter on June 17th 2012 | Recreation
Published by Sahil Wadhwa on July 12th 2012 | Auto
Published by Jeorge Thomson on December 12th 2011 | Auto
Published by CHARLIEOSBORNE on June 8th 2012 | Recreation
Published by Tyra Shortino on March 22nd 2012 | Auto
Published by Urvi on January 11th 2012 | Auto
Published by Crown Honda on May 23rd 2012 | Auto
Published by Sahil Wadhwa on July 24th 2012 | Auto
Published by Jeorge Thomson on March 1st 2012 | Auto
Published by RUTH LOWE on March 13th 2012 | Auto
Published by Lenin on July 2nd 2012 | Recreation
Published by Mike Nielsen on June 15th 2012 | Auto