Hyundai Upcoming Cars in India 2012
The Hyundai family is all set to launch a few new cars and a few up-gradations in this year. Like always Hyundai will continue to be synonymous with style and performance. It is coming up with cars in both the hatchback and the sedan segment. As always there is a lot of expectations from the Hyundai family. Only time will tell whether these soon to be launched ones will exceed those expectations or just about live up to them. The following is a brief look at the expected launches for the year 2012.
• The Hyundai i40 has many names all over the world. In India it is being launched under the familiar ‘Sonata’ name. That however, is where the familiarity will stop. Everything else has been completed remodeled. It has a similar fluidic design like the Verna and the Eon and offers a range of features starting from cruise control, paddle shifters, ventilated seats to front seats electrically adjustable. This new car was unveiled at the Delhi Expo and will go on sale later this month or in early February. It looks completely different from the Embera and has all necessary features of a car in this segment.
• Hyundai is also ready to launch its D segment car, Hyundai Avante in the Indian markets. It is expected to be launched in both the petrol and the diesel version with 5 manual and 6 automatic speed transmissions. Its average price range is expected to ne between 10 to 13 lakhs which is going to place it in a competitive manner in the sedan segment. It is expected to be launched in March- April 2012.
• The New Hyundai Elantra, another one among hyundai upcoming cars, is expected to be launched somewhere in the mid part of 2012. It will have smooth lines which blend in well without compromising on its signature aggressive look.
• The Hyundai i30 is a big Hatchback which is being launched in the B+ segment. This car was unveiled in the Frankfurt auto show in 2011. It is expected to hit the roads in India in mid 2012. When launched it will definitely be the most spacious hatchback in the country. It boasts of German designing and is equipped with contemporary styling, innovative interiors and intelligent technology.
• Hyundai Santro Xing is soon going to launch the Diesel variant. The looks will be same as that of the petrol one. It is expected to be launched in mid 2012.
Published by Mike Nielsen on May 17th 2012 | Auto
Published by Yogita Bali on April 4th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ricky Martin on December 14th 2011 | Auto
Published by Dany on April 23rd 2012 | Auto
Published by Ema Sis on June 20th 2012 | Auto
Published by Julia Bennet on July 12th 2012 | Auto
Published by Sahil Wadhwa on July 20th 2012 | Auto
Published by Simmie on March 15th 2012 | Auto
Published by Johndy Sons on November 24th 2011 | Auto
Published by Julia Roger on January 4th 2012 | Auto
Published by Virali on December 28th 2011 | Auto
Published by Dany on April 24th 2012 | Auto
Published by Julia Bennet on April 16th 2012 | Auto
Published by Ricky Martin on May 2nd 2012 | Auto
Published by Julia Bennet on February 15th 2012 | Auto
Published by Amanda Mattcutt on January 25th 2012 | Auto
Published by Hiteshbhoi on December 6th 2011 | Auto
Published by Hiteshbhoi on December 7th 2011 | Auto
Published by Robert King on December 23rd 2011 | Auto
Published by Ellsworth Mciltrot on March 5th 2012 | Auto