How to Get B2B Sales Leads out of Huge Firms
Like in almost any business, it is important that you get a lot of qualified B2B sales leads. When you think about it, you will not be able to get any business coming in your firm if there are no prospects for you to chase. For sales leads to be obtained, you will need the help of professional telemarketing companies who are capable over this. Of course, you need to be sure that the value of such leads is high enough to obtain some level of profit out of it. That means you have to talk to big prospects. And that is the challenge here in appointment setting and lead generation campaigns. You need to know how to best get their attention. To do that, you need to follow these simple, yet crucial, steps:
1. Identify the problem– good for you if the prospects already know that they have a problem. This will make your work in generating sales leads all the easier. Of course, the majority of business owners and executives are not aware of that yet. It is your job to inform them of this.
2. Identify the cost of this problem – sometimes, even if there is a problem identified already, the prospects may not believe it to be that costly as to warrant a solution coming from you. Your job is to inform them of the cost of such problem, attaching monetary value that the prospects will understand. Without it, there is nothing you can do to convince them.
3. Identify the benefits of your solution – once the prospects know about the problem and the costs it incurs, the next step is for the prospect to work on an initial plan for spending on a solution. Your job is to present your findings to them, as well as positioning your product or service as the needed solution.
4. Identify the criteria required – only after the above three conditions has been reached will the prospect begin to have a concrete idea the severity of the problem. They will then think of how to address that problem. Your job is to help the prospect identify the criteria needed to be fulfilled in order for the problem to be considered solved.
5. Identify the alternatives to your offer– remember, you are not the only company in the market offering their services. There will be others too, and the prospects will also consider what they offer. Your job is to keep in close contact with the prospects, keeping an eye on the alternatives they consider as well as positioning your product or service as the ideal answer.
6. Identify the vendor to be selected – at this stage, the prospect will decide on which offer to accept. Good for you if you are the only one who can provide the service. But reality plays differently. You have to help the customer in all the steps form framing the problem to identifying the answer if you want to increase your chances of winning the deal.
With that in mind, you can almost be sure to succeed in obtaining the B2B sales leads you want from qualified lead sales generation companies. All the better for your telemarketing team.
Anika Davis - About Author:
Anika Davis is a marketing executive for Leads and Appointments. And has a proven track record in helping b2b companies generate qualified sales leads through telemarketing, search engine marketing and email marketing. Find more lead generation tips and how to's at http://www.leadsandappointments.com
Published by Zoya Neil on April 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Antonsky8@gmail.com on April 11th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Blossom Dana on December 13th 2011 | Business
Published by Amitaabh Saboo on January 16th 2012 | Business
Published by Rave Stuart on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Contrast Design on February 13th 2012 | Advertising
Published by Mary Porter on June 21st 2012 | Business
Published by Simon Dcruz on March 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Robortpeter on July 25th 2012 | Advertising