Successful Website – Secrets
. No issue is that your product is good or bad and does not matter how low your product is priced at, all depends on the success of your website. If the website is not having a professional look the chances of your web site success are less as compared to websites which are having a good professional look.
This article assumes that you are conversant with HTML and few tips are there for designing a professional looking website.
• The loading speed of home page in the browser must be less than 8 seconds at 56.6 Kbps connection. Because visitor never waits, costing you precious business.
• The search engines are the agents which drives traffic to a web site as now days about 80% of web traffic comes through search engines .For making search engine friendly website it must be sure that META tags must be properly included in every page. It must be understood by each one how to optimize the website before editing the site.
• Backgrounds and colors must be carefully chosen. The dark colors and interesting backgrounds take away the focus of .Properly maintain the color and background theme throughout the web site. As the soothing colors have a great impact visitor mood.
• It is advisable for not to use animation on web site because it slows down the loading speed and decreases the professional look.
• The Relevant information about your offering must be precisely defined on home page of your web site because if the visitor is not able to find the correct and required product or service information on the home page then you will lose him forever.
• Banners must be limited to 1 per page.
• Always display contact information on every page of your website. Also keep the response times minimal, within 48 hours to promote better relationships.
• It is sure that all links and images must be properly works on the website and grammar of the content must be corrected because it is bad for a professional website having mistakes in it and a logo must be presented on each page.
• The simple and easy navigation must be there on the website and all navigation links must kept together.
• Java and frames are used speeding loading times and to ensure search engine friendliness.
• The website must be compatible with all the browsers and check the site under different browsers.
• Website must be kept up-to-date and updated content must be present on it .The regular visitors should have a reason to come back.
James Salerno - About Author:
Boston Web Designers is committed to provide Boston Web Design solutions at a very affordable price. We believe in long-term relationships which reflect in our work. Our highly motivated team of professionals designs dynamic and creative websites for organizations of all sizes. We can ensure that your online business strategy and designs are highly effective and integrates with your business objectives. Please call James Salerno at 617-701-7042 to discuss your design requirements.
Published by Manas Sadangi on January 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ema Sis on January 10th 2012 | Web Design
In this day world, web design companies tend to be trustworthy providers inside web site campaig...
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jay Chng on June 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ainsley Begun on December 5th 2011 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Auswebm on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Adass on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Arinfotech on May 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Alisa Rozzy on March 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jay Chng on July 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sarabrook51 on February 18th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Thakur7 on December 29th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on July 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by David Raju on July 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ashish Mittal on February 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on March 23rd 2012 | Web Design