SEO Friendly Web Designs
Creating a web design that is SEO friendly isn’t really that difficult, but it must be done, and it must be done methodically. Eventually an effective design for your website is a supporting factor to how effective your optimization strategy is and how easily it will be implemented.
If you are an amateur web designer, here some basic guidelines that will help you create a website or web page that is compatible with your client’s SEO strategy.
1. For starters, do not use flash. Search engines typically do not recognize and index text on flash, so even if you of the belief that putting text on a flash presentation is going to draw the viewers attention to it, it is less likely to be effective because the user is unlikely to visit your website if he is unable to stumble upon if in the first place, since it will not show up on any search result.
2. It is strongly decided that you make use of flash in your web design only where absolutely necessary. Because in the long run, he hardly benefits your internet marketing and SEO plans.
3. The same goes for frames. Search engines typically find it difficult to crawl through websites that uses a lot of frames. In short, using too many frames as harmful for your website as it is to use a lot of flash.
4. Web design and web development also incorporate effective content management systems. Your content should be designed making use of relevant and effective keywords. If you have already implemented a content strategy that is not benefiting you, you need to rework and edit your data to make it more SEO friendly. You will be able to easily research the keywords you ought to be using by making use of available tools such as wordtracker and overture.
5. Web design Vancouver strongly recommends you make use of such tools purely to get a clear understanding what everyone in your industry is doing with respect to SEO and also gain insight into possible permutations and combinations of keywords you can use. For example, if you are an airline looking at starting your online booking division, there are lists of possible keywords your audiences may opt for such as cheap airfares, airline booking, cheap flight booking online etc.
6. Incorporate all the possible keywords in relevant locations across your website. Your web layout typically consists of elements such as headers, navigational tags, body, etc. anchor texts, headers etc., must consist of keywords for the benefit of your SEO strategy.
As a web designer you need to have a clear understanding of the design factors which benefit your SEO initiative and work your way around it to ensure that your client is able to optimize the website for their benefit.
Published by Julia Roger on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Thakur7 on December 29th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Sanchaita Singer on January 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 9th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adaxx on December 17th 2011 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Halogendesign on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Steven Brown on June 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Indigo Design on December 2nd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajneesh on November 28th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on July 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jim Simmons on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ankit Kumar on March 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ram Shrma on June 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Tammy Becker on January 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Dany on May 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on December 6th 2011 | Web Design