Magento Development - Exceptional Ecommerce Platform for Website Development
Magento is one of the most powerful and flexible ecommerce solutions that allow an entrepreneur and businessperson to create highly wide-ranging ecommerce website setting up an online channel for their products and services. Magento not only allows merchants to just show their products or services, but also allow them to increase ROI through commercial open source business model and thus increase the overall revenue. Due to the number of advantages of the platform, Magento ecommerce development has become a widely spread phenomenon.
Magento is undoubtedly a feature-rich ecommerce platform that adds exceptional value to your online store. Some of the Features of Magento Ecommerce are listed below:
1. Product Browsing: The more beautifully you show your products to your customers, the more they tend to attract them. Magento allows you to manage all your offerings in highly systematic manner. It allows you to add pictures and zoom-in capability, show stock availability, view grouped products, send product description as an email to your friends and many more.
2. Catalog Management: It is very crucial element of any ecommerce solutions as you need to manage product catalog depending upon their product categories and types. In Magento, you can create quick product creation, write, edit and delete product reviews and product tags, and many more.
3. Catalog Browsing: Magento is enable with “Layered Navigation, Product Comparison and Reviews & Ratings” that allow you to browse product intelligently. You can list the products in list of grid format, review them, filter products by tags, search popular, Configurable search with auto-suggested terms, and many more.
4. Site Management: It is perhaps one of the most exciting features of Magento. With Multi-Lingual, Support for localization, Support for multiple currencies, Fully 100 per cent customizable design using templates, Customer Groups, One-Click Upgrades, Google Website Optimizer Integration for A/B and Multivariate Testing, it allows you to manage the site in the best possible manner.
5. Mobile Version: Magento site automatically detect mobile device and show the mobile optimized version of your site, enabling you to interact with your customers on the go.
6. Payment Gateway: Payment gateway is one of the most important features that should be incorporated in any ecommerce site. Magento allows you to integrate major payment gateways and alternative payment methods such as PayPal in your site.
Besides all the above advantages, Magento offers scores of other features for shipping, customer services, order management, customer accounts, marketing promotion and tools, analytic and reporting,
Some of the other highlights of Magento Ecommerce are:
A. Magento is available in three modules Magento Community, Magento Professional and Magento Enterprise
B. It supports PHP, C, C++, Java, and AJAX that ensure high-end applications
C. It helps creating SEO-Friendly websites
D. It offers a number of built-in ecommerce web design template
Magento Development is an easy process. The market is abundant with thousands of qualified Magento Developers, who can develop your portfolio with efficacy.
Mark Wilston - About Author:
PixelCrayons offers best ecommerce website development & designing services, online shopping cart development, Magento development & designing services and other ecommerce software services.
Published by Adair Sawyer on May 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Bloomtools on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Shirley on July 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David Raju on July 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Creationwebsite on November 30th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Bell Alphonse on April 18th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by SocailSBM on June 29th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mayank Gandhi on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Alisa Rozzy on March 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on April 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Garima on January 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Zimmerman Collins on December 7th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Cris Martin on May 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Garima on January 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Amit Kothiyal on February 21st 2012 | Web Design