Fast Forward Your Business Success with a Magento Developer
In tough economic times it is important to exploit every possible angle for your business. Providing robust online sales channels for your customers by using a Magento Developer could help you to fast forward your business towards new goals.
What is Magento?
There are many ecommerce tools available these days. Magento is one of the leading options for small and medium businesses. This versatile ecommerce platform can offer a number of excellent features that can help you to get your business up and running online.
There are two main aspects to the Magento platform:
1. Phase 1 – enables you to create a powerful front-end website using effective web store templates and skins.
2. Phase 2 – this enables you to create robust and easy to manage back-end systems which provides the administration running of your website from web design through to billing, shipping, marketing and content management.
Benefits of Magento
There are many great reasons to choose this platform for your website and utilising a Magento Developer will ensure you get the most from it. Some of the top benefits include:
- User-friendly Platform – Magento is a user-friendly option which offers businesses the chance to quickly and easily set up and manage web stores. With this platform you will be able to carry out a range of tasks at just the click of a button such as adding new products (including images and descriptions), editing online brochures and catalogues and creating seasonal themes to your online store.
- Admin Interface – Magento has one of the best admin interfaces on the market. This is customer friendly and it is easy to navigate through the various sections from customer management to the promotions manager.
- Cost Effective - Magento is also a cost-effective option that is ideal for business start-ups and small to medium size businesses.
- SEO friendly – you can easily integrate a wide range of SEO techniques with Magento. This should enable you to develop your business and achieve higher page rankings into the future. This gives increased visibility on the Internet and helps you to attract more customers to your pages.
- Multiple Stores – with Magento you can set up multiple stores that can all be controlled through one central administration system. This is ideal for webmasters that need to manage multiple ecommerce websites.
- Add-Ons and Extensions – once you have set up your Magento web store there are many add-ons and extensions available to help you develop your business further online. Magento is one of the more extensible ecommerce platforms available and this makes it incredibly flexible for a wide range of customer needs. These extensions and add-ons are properly architected to ensure that your site remains robust and functional as it grows into the future.
- Updates – you also get regular updates with Magento which means you will receive notifications about any bugs or new features as and when they occur.
Louise Friel - About Author:
Utilising a Magento Developer is a cost effective way to gain the most out of this ecommerce platform that is available to small and medium businesses and is the ideal way to fast forward your business and start attracting new customers online.
Published by Arinfotech on May 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on May 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Shirley on July 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Steven on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Robert King on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kate Milano on January 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jay Chng on July 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sanchaita Singer on January 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Alisa Rozzy on March 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Maryparker on June 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Billson Craig on August 8th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 9th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 11th 2012 | Web Design