Fast Forward Your Business Success with a Magento Developer
In tough economic times it is important to exploit every possible angle for your business. Providing robust online sales channels for your customers by using a Magento Developer could help you to fast forward your business towards new goals.
What is Magento?
There are many ecommerce tools available these days. Magento is one of the leading options for small and medium businesses. This versatile ecommerce platform can offer a number of excellent features that can help you to get your business up and running online.
There are two main aspects to the Magento platform:
1. Phase 1 – enables you to create a powerful front-end website using effective web store templates and skins.
2. Phase 2 – this enables you to create robust and easy to manage back-end systems which provides the administration running of your website from web design through to billing, shipping, marketing and content management.
Benefits of Magento
There are many great reasons to choose this platform for your website and utilising a Magento Developer will ensure you get the most from it. Some of the top benefits include:
- User-friendly Platform – Magento is a user-friendly option which offers businesses the chance to quickly and easily set up and manage web stores. With this platform you will be able to carry out a range of tasks at just the click of a button such as adding new products (including images and descriptions), editing online brochures and catalogues and creating seasonal themes to your online store.
- Admin Interface – Magento has one of the best admin interfaces on the market. This is customer friendly and it is easy to navigate through the various sections from customer management to the promotions manager.
- Cost Effective - Magento is also a cost-effective option that is ideal for business start-ups and small to medium size businesses.
- SEO friendly – you can easily integrate a wide range of SEO techniques with Magento. This should enable you to develop your business and achieve higher page rankings into the future. This gives increased visibility on the Internet and helps you to attract more customers to your pages.
- Multiple Stores – with Magento you can set up multiple stores that can all be controlled through one central administration system. This is ideal for webmasters that need to manage multiple ecommerce websites.
- Add-Ons and Extensions – once you have set up your Magento web store there are many add-ons and extensions available to help you develop your business further online. Magento is one of the more extensible ecommerce platforms available and this makes it incredibly flexible for a wide range of customer needs. These extensions and add-ons are properly architected to ensure that your site remains robust and functional as it grows into the future.
- Updates – you also get regular updates with Magento which means you will receive notifications about any bugs or new features as and when they occur.
Louise Friel - About Author:
Utilising a Magento Developer is a cost effective way to gain the most out of this ecommerce platform that is available to small and medium businesses and is the ideal way to fast forward your business and start attracting new customers online.
Published by Floyd on January 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sookie Calvin on December 26th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Steve John on February 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adair Sawyer on May 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Julia Bennet on July 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jim Sergil on January 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rimi on April 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Steven on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jim Sergil on January 18th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 1st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Paxton on January 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kewinzork on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David Raju on July 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Valuebound on August 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ankit Kumar on March 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Robert King on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Aiden Gaelic on June 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Dany on May 14th 2012 | Web Design