Ensure Reliable Joomla websites with PSD to Joomla Conversion
Joomla is an all-powerful open source content management system and a favorite with many businesses around the world who manage their websites using this platform. To experience the sheer power of this platform and to have reliable websites you need to opt for PSD to Joomla conversion while developing your website. Because of plethora of benefits this web development technique offers it is one of the most appreciated and widely used by industry experts. In this technique developers convert PSD to HTML or XHTML which is then integrated into the Joomla content management system.
When you convert PSD to Joomla you not only get a website which is visually attractive and highly function, you also get a website which can be easily managed by anybody in your organization. This is a highly reliable platform for managing websites of all genres â€“ corporate websites, blogs, social networks, and ecommerce websites among others. These websites use the awesome power of semantic PSD to HTML conversion to improve their performance in the search engine.
Highlight of PSD to Joomla Websites
1. When you convert PSD to Joomla you can get fully customized look and functionality in your website. The website is designed from scratch in Photoshop than the developers convert PSD to CSS/HTML to make the images web compatible. You can also make use of third-party plugins which bring in added functionality to your website.
2. These websites are developed using semantic coding techniques where each and every element of the website is defined making it easy for the search engine spiders to index your website high. Most professional web development companies manually code the website which ensures better quality of coding.
3. One of the major steps in PSD to Joomla conversion is the W3C validation which does away with any of the errors that exist in the codes. This improves the load time of your website on the web browser along with the Cascading Style Sheet allowing you to cater to customers using slow Internet connections.
4. Another point when it comes to achieving a reliable website with PSD to Joomla conversion is with cross browser compatibility. You can be rest assured that your website will function uniformly across all major web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Opera.
5. Last but not the least PSD to Joomla websites can be accessed on the mobile devices as they can be made device independent using plugins which adds to the reliability of your website and increases traffic to the website.
A good PSD Design to HTML/Joomla website need to be backed up with high quality development and to ensure this you must work only with the professionals in the business. They should have sound knowledge of PSD to HTML conversion and should be skilled in hand coding which ensures higher rankings in the search engines. Another thing to look for in the web development company that you hire for your business website is good support services as this ensures you a smooth sailing process.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Shirley on July 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Htmlfive Champion on April 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Julia Roger on July 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Anthony Mckeown on March 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Deepak Verma on December 21st 2011 | Web Design
Published by DAVID Wheeler on January 10th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rimi on April 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Wilston on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Auswebm on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by 48bananas on August 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David Raju on July 24th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ricky Charles on December 23rd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rimi on April 19th 2012 | Web Design