Converting PSD to HTML: How Important is It?
There are two things that you invariably look for in a website - design and performance. The best way to guarantee this is to go for PSD to HTML conversion while developing a website. This technique has a proven track record and is the success mantra behind hundreds of thousands of websites around the globe. Often termed as custom development this involves designing a website in Photoshop and then converting it into a web compatible format using HTML/XHTML and CSS. Here are a few arguments which stamp on the importance of using this technique while developing your website.
1. Eye Catchy Design - Distinctive look is a selling point for any website and when you opt for custom development you get an eye catchy website. This allows you to connect with your customers instantly and become a brand name in the market. Just imagine if your website resembles ten others, would your visitors be able to distinguish you from the rest? No, certainly not and thus you should settle for nothing less than a unique website to gain the competitive edge in the market.
2. Search Engine Optimization - A good looking website won't market your business unless you rank high on the search engine. PSD to XHTML/HTML allows you to achieve this easily and most developers hand code your website leading to clean coding which attracts search engine crawlers. Semantic coding techniques are applied which define different elements in the websites making it easy for the crawlers to index your website.
3. Uniformity - Your website needs to look uniform and continuous across all web pages. This is achieved by PSD to CSS/HTML conversion where the Cascading Style Sheet controls the fonts, color scheme throughout your website. Thus to effect any changes in the appearance of your website you need to implement those changes only in the CSS file. This also helps in reducing the load time of your website making it user-friendly.
4. Browser Compatibility - Your visitors are likely to use different web browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Internet Explorer to browse through your website. Thus your website needs to be compatible with all these browsers and their different versions. It has to render and function uniformly and this can be easily achieved by using custom development. The codes undergo W3C validation which ensures there are no errors and help your website perform on all these browsers.
5. CMS Integration - It goes without saying that most people opt for CMS based solution such as WordPress, Drupal and Joomla. To get the best out of these content management systems you need to integrate HTML and CSS files in these Content management systems. This serves as a great advantage over using templates which don't give you the edge in the market.
Thus you can clearly see that PSD to HTML CSS conversion is very important when it comes to developing a website which looks attractive as well as performs well. Hire the right developers for the job and turn your website into a potent marketing tool.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Ronny Smith on March 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Hemender on May 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ravi Pathak on March 14th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Justin Spencser on January 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on April 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Andrew Ross on December 16th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 29th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 31st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 15th 2012 | Web Design