Convert Your PSDs into Accessible HTML Email Templates
Are you in the habit of marketing your products and services through email? If yes, it is important that you send highly customized emails to your existing customers and potential new ones to add that extra punch. Most people don’t have the time to read through and email and you have to grab their attention in the first look. You can achieve this by converting PSD to Email, a method which is being adopted by most businesses in the world. When you convert PSD to email you can design an email as an image and send it to the recipients.
A PSD to email template allows you to include your unique style, branding, company’s logo and USP etc. in the email and provide the users a never seen before experience. It also allows you to personalize the emails for every recipient which would arouse a feeling of importance in your customers. This process also involves converting PSD to CSS which makes the email load faster one of the most sought after thing for any email marketing manager. PSD to HTML email gives you a lot of competitive edge over your rivals in the industry.
Steps in PSD to HTML Email Conversion
1. Designing The Email – PSD to Email template starts with designing the email in Photoshop which is the best design platform in the world. Think of your entire email as an image and make use of graphics and color to make it attractive to the eye.
2. Slice PSD File – In this step the entire email will be sliced into different sections such as the header, logo, body and footer. Each of these elements will have different functions in the final mail so you need to save them separately. This needs to be done with precession to ensure the email looks elegant in the end.
3. Convert PSD to HTML – Here all the sliced image files are hand coded to add functionality to them. This is where the image file becomes a web compatible format. Different sections of the email are assigned their respective functions during this coding.
4. PSD to CSS – PSD to CSS is very important in email conversion as it is with this file that your email will render fast on a web browser. It will also set uniformity attributes to your email so that it appears the same whichever medium it is accessed through.
5. Compatibility Test – Once you convert PSD to email it has to be tested across popular browsers and platform to check for its compatibility. The mail will be tested on browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome Safari and Opera and webmail services such as like Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, MSN and Outlook Express.
6. Integrating Template into Email – In the last step the PSD design to HTML email is integrated in the webmail for you to begin your campaign. The integration process may differ for the different email service providers. You can also make use of this template to run a campaign using email marketing software.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Paul on December 6th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Jay Chng on June 21st 2012 | Web Design
Real and genuine customer ...
Published by Deepak Verma on December 21st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Angusarvel on December 19th 2011 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on April 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Avinash Pathak on April 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Aiden Gaelic on June 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Avinash Pathak on April 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ricky Charles on December 23rd 2011 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on July 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Halogendesign on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Julia Roger on January 3rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on March 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 2nd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Katemiddleton on March 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Coloprilreview on December 1st 2011 | Web Design
Published by Loura Seo on April 3rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adass on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Sookie Calvin on December 26th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Web Design