Avoid Cookie-Cutter Sites with Web Design California
Your Web site acts as the storefront of your business. Like an office or store, this is where you greet potential customers. If you want to make a good first impression, your Web site must project a professional image. If you want to stand out from the crowd, then your site must have a unique and memorable web design. The first step towards a Web site that enhances your brand and business is choosing the help of a professional web design Orange County company, like Urban Geko.
Cookie-cutter Web sites are sites that look identical to another. This happens when the sites are created from the same template. These are cheaper than custom built sites created by a web design California company. While many people will think cheaper is better, what is exactly wrong with a cookie-cutter Web site? Let’s take a look at the disadvantages of having one.
1. Cookie-cutter sites do not stand out from the competition. When you are in the business of, for example, selling diabetes test strips, how do you attract customers when your Web site looks just like hundreds of others?
2. Cookie-cutter sites do not reflect the unique features of your business. They do not look or function as you wish.
3. They reduce the credibility of your business. Will you trust a site that looks just like another?
4. Cookie-cutter sites are not search engine friendly. If you do not appear in the top of search results pages, how do you expect your customers to find you?
If you want to stand out or catch up to the competition, consider having a web design California group give your site the makeover it needs. Below are the advantages of having a custom-built, professionally designed site by a web design California company:
1. Brand enhancement. A web design Orange County company can create a professional-looking Web site that reflects your business’ unique corporate identity. This, in turn, enhances your brand in the market.
2. Customer-friendly environment. All the features, functions and services that enhance the shopping experience of your customers can be integrated into your site. The services will be organized into neat categories for easy navigation.
3. Standout design. A unique, visually stunning Web site creates an impact and helps increase awareness.
4. Search engine friendly pages. An online business that has no online presence is no business at all. A professional web design Orange County company encodes your site to make sure it ranks well on search results pages.
Your Web site is essential to your business. If you want to learn more, please visit www.urbangeko.com.
Viktor Morris - About Author:
Viktor Morris is a website designer and an active blogger who writes on different topics related to web design Orange County, web design California and new technologies coming up in this field. Viktor keenly follows the latest technologies used for California website design and reports on new and exciting developments in this field.
Published by Paul on December 6th 2011 | Web Design
Published by Arinfotech on January 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Bearded Brys on August 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Rajkumar Kaushal on June 13th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Jay Chng on June 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by JohnRyder on June 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Avinash Pathak on April 23rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ram Shrma on June 11th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Aiden Gaelic on June 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ankit Kumar on March 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Anthony Mckeown on March 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Mark Steven on January 16th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Billson Craig on August 8th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adass on January 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Cathewrathan on May 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Terrypa Sencio on January 21st 2012 | Internet Business
Published by John Paulclare on December 30th 2011 | Web Design
Published by David_johnson on March 7th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Nelson on March 23rd 2012 | Web Design