A Brief view on why PSD to Joomla Conversion Process
There are no two thoughts on the fact that Joomla is the most preferred open source content management system in the world. It isn’t a mere blogging platform but a complete web design solution. Most web developers prefer to develop websites from scratch using PSD to Joomla conversion over using templates to give their websites a professional look. A PSD to Joomla template brings in a lot of benefits including advanced search options, page caching, limitless categories and sub- categories and multi-language support.
The website is developed by converting PSD to HTML, which allows you to add the functionality of the website. Joomla is one of the most user-friendly content management systems in the world and basic computer skills are enough for anybody to run a Joomla website. But these aren’t the mere reasons which most developers use PSD to Joomla to build their website. The flexibility and the robustness that this development technique offers are unmatched in the world.
Why PSD to Joomla Conversion?
1. Joomla Diversity – You can design all genres of websites from blogs to forums and from social networks to eCommerce stores. Joomla designs support ample number of features, so you can easily customize the design to suit your needs and to increase the brand value and with PSD to Joomla you can achieve the looks of the website just the way you want. There are a lot of freely available plugins in Joomla which allow you to customize the website and add functionality to make your website lucrative.
2. Cross Browser Compatibility – You are well aware of the need to make your website compatible with all the popular browsers in the world namely Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera and PSD to Joomla template just does that for you. Your website will appear and function uniformly across all browsers without any glitches.
3. W3C Validation – For any website to be successful it need to pass through the W3C validation which basically checks for the errors in coding which may affect the performance of the website on the browser. PSD to joomla conversion is done manually which ensures there are little chances of errors in the code. Most auto-generated coding techniques harm the performance of your website.
4. SEO Benefit – When you opt PSD to Joomla conversion you can be rest assured on the search engine visibility of your website. The website is coded semantically where each and every element of the website is defined which makes it easy for the search engine crawlers to index. Your website which results in higher search engine ranking and more promotion for your website.
5. Page Load Time – The faster a website loads on the web browsers the most successful it will be and PSD to CSS conversion helps you in this. A well coded Cascading Style Sheet decreases the time a web-page takes to render on a browser increasing its marketability. Apart from this the CSS file also brings uniformity to your website in terms of the color scheme, font type and size and the size and the placement of the images across the website.
Thus, it can be said PSD Design to HTML/joomla conversion is one of the ultimate choice to develop a website. But the things to be kept in mind for opting this process is to the hire a reputed PSD to Joomla service provider which know the manual trunk of this process so to get the error free website.
Justin Spencser - About Author:
Justin Spenser is an E-Marketing specialist at MarkupBox.com, which is a specialized PSD to HTML Conversion Company, backed with years of experience and diligent professionals. MarkupBox offers PSD to CSS, PSD to HTML5 and software implementation services like PSD to Joomla, PSD to Magento, PSD to WordPress, PSD to Drupal, PSD to Email and much more.
Published by Justin Spencser on February 3rd 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 27th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Kimberly Penney on April 6th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 31st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 14th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 5th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ravi Pathak on March 14th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Adam Parker on January 9th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Adam Parker on April 4th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Ronny Smith on March 12th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Hemender on May 21st 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on March 19th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 8th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 25th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 30th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on February 20th 2012 | Web Design
Published by Justin Spencser on January 19th 2012 | Web Design