Top 10 List of Best Books About Astrology and Horoscopes
Our birth chart; synastry with others and the make-up of elements, is a great tool to find meaning in our lives. And learning from the best astrology books can really be valuable and can pay off.
Top 10 Astrology Books
So here is a list of the top 10 best books about astrology and horoscope recommended by top astrologers today:
1. The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk. This book thoroughly discusses the sun signs, moon signs, planets, and the significance of the 12 zodiacal houses. It also talks about the most recent discoveries in astronomy and 21st-century projections. You can read the easy, logical way to integrate the interpretations of the sun signs, moon signs, planets, and houses in any given chart, something not easily done or often seen in general astrology books.
2. Astrology for Yourself: How to Understand and Interpret Your Own BirthChart by Demetra George. This is one of the best books that can teach you the how-to of interpreting your own chart. This book will introduce you to the language, art, and science of astrology through a series of self-directed, program-learning exercises that will literally enable you to write your own chart interpretation. Aside from gaining a wealth of knowledge about your birth chart, this book also promises to help you promote personal growth and change your life.
3. The Complete Book of Astrology by Ada Aubin. This book is ideal for those who are new to astrology. You could easily start your astrology knowledge with this authoritative but easy to read and understand guide to reading a natal chart. This book is a concise, easy-to-use guide that provides the best introduction to the world of astrology, introducing and exploring in great detail the Sun Signs, as well as ascendants, planets, houses, aspects, transits, and other advanced concepts that educate and enlighten. This book also provides you with worksheets, useful resources, and a planet finder to quickly locate planetary positions, offering the knowledge and the necessary tools for you to be able to gain a deeper understanding of themselves and those around you.
4. Linda Goodman's Sun Signs by Linda Goodman. A great introduction to the sun signs with their interpretation, in this book you will easily be able to find out what's really happening in your life and the lives of those around you in more thorough details. Love and relationship, career, a person’s personality and their chosen partner, love and relationship compatibility, and the best time to do things are provided in this book.
5. Astrology, Psychology, and the Four Elements by Stephen Arroyo. Practically a guru in the circles of serious astrologists, Stephen Arroyo teaches in this book the right way to do astrology and to see it in the right light. This book is a must for students of astrology.
6. Llewellyn's Complete Book of Astrology: The Easy Way to Learn Astrology by Kris Brandt Riske. A very easy to read book and to follow along, this book is a great book for first-timers of astrology. Considered as a friendly guidebook, this book is the most complete introduction to astrology available. This book presents the essentials of astrology in a clear, step-by-step way, paying special attention to three areas of popular interest: relationships, career, and money.
Explanations on the meaning of the planets, zodiac signs, houses, and aspects, and how to interpret their significance in your chart are being discussed by the author. There are over 30 illustrations, including the birth charts of several famous people such as Al Gore, Oprah Winfrey, Brad Pitt, and Tiger Woods, to name just a few, adding a helpful visual dimension to your learning experience, in this book.
7. LoveScopes: What Astrology Knows about You and the Ones You Love by Mark S. Husson. This book is a great way to learn astrology for relationships as well as know more about your own relationship and love issues. In this book, the astrological signs are discussed by the author two-by-two, shining the light of understanding on their relationship with each other. Each of the astrological signs was also given a LoveScope score to predict the potential success right from the beginning. With this, you will be able to use the score to learn how things can go better, how much effort you'll need to invest, and how to take a good relationship and make it into a great one.
8. Predicting Events With Astrology by Celeste Teal. This book is ideal for those interested in learning astrology for predictions. This book can provide you with additional forecasting tips and breakthrough methods for life's anticipated adventures and choosing ideal times for planned events. This book brings to life today's most powerful predictive astrology techniques through real-world scenarios, factual case histories, and illustrated event charts.
9. Astrology For Dummies by Rae Orion. This book is recommended for those first-timers on astrology. However, this book is quite good and therefore can also be of great help to other budding astrologers or astrology enthusiasts.
10. Astrology for Lovers by Liz Greene. This book focuses on love and relationships in astrology. Providing a comprehensive astrological guide to life, relationships and lovers, this book is a seminal guide to learning the ways to interpret the subtle and not-so subtle attributes of both your own and your partner's astrological sign enabling you to create a better understanding of one another.
Jackson Swift - About Author:
Jackson Swift is the author of this article for Universal Psychic Guild that offers astrology sign compatibility, insightful psychic readings via phone or live webcam chat and online numerology report and reading services.
Published by Asha Sharma on April 17th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Bryan on January 24th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Kaspers on August 18th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Siddharth on August 16th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 13th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 10th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 8th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Renesmee on August 7th 2012 | Spirituality