How to Select Tarot Deck that Boost your Potential
There is no doubt that tarot cards are very useful to mankind. Its existence for a very long period is just one of the proofs of its immense power. From being used simply as a playing deck of cards, the tarot card is now used for tarot card reading that aims to look into the future and what it holds for people, as well as to give them guidance as to the choices and decisions they have to make.
However, the power is not really in the tarot deck itself. One thing that people have to understand is that the success of a tarot reading all depends on the ability and the connection of the reader with his cards. This means that it all begins with the proper way of selecting the tarot deck that will help boost one’s potential at reading the cards.
Here are some ways to carefully select the deck.
1. Let the cards match your style. Cards come in different images and drawings. However, it is for sure that from among the hundreds of designs, there should be one that will truly match one’s style. Also take note that the illustrations are only 50 percent of the entire story. It is the card interpretations that also matter to the reading. Tarot decks today come in different colors like jewels, pastels, and monotone. It would help to search online so that you can have an idea of the variety of such cards.
2. Try to define the deck. There will always be some variations in the tarot deck’s definitions, including the names and their positions in the deck. And though the deck comes with a guide, the meanings of the cards may vary according to each reading.
3. If the first choice doesn’t succeed, get another one. Sometimes, our initial assessments on tarot deck do not succeed. In such situation, it is alright to purchase another card. Keeping a deck that does not connect with you will be useless. Try to search again and view it online so that at least, you can have sometime to feel and look more intently at the cards.
4. When the tarot card already suits you, then it is time to begin to use it the proper way. Here are some useful steps to doing it.
- Meditate before jumping in to reading the cards. We are all preoccupied today of the things that we need to accomplish that most of the time, we are distracted. By meditating, we are freeing our minds and taking away all our anxieties and biases.
- Take note not only of the meanings of each card but also at cues from the seeker. Combine these two and you are more likely to get a better tarot card reading.
- Never do tarot card readings plainly for financial reasons. It is a skill that many people would want to learn. Do it to help others find meaning in their lives.
Published by Akshay Mhatre on January 24th 2012 | Self Help
Published by Tanyatarots on February 18th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Kaspers on August 18th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Siddharth on August 16th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 13th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 10th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Mukesh Kumar on August 8th 2012 | Spirituality
Published by Renesmee on August 7th 2012 | Spirituality