Valuable inputs on Software for Invoices
What is an Invoice?
An invoice refers to a bill sent to the customers for the goods and services bought. The bill maybe attached to the goods or forwarded separately.
Software for Invoices:
There are companies who have developed software for invoices to make the process of invoicing a hassle free one. These soft wares create an invoice that can be printed, e -mailed or faxed directly to the clients for faster payment. The reporting functionality helps one to keep track of payments, overdue accounts, sales team performance and more.
• Invoices, quotes and orders are easily created.
• Invoices can be saved or sent as PDF files.
• They can be e-mailed or faxed directly from the application.
• Recurring invoices are scheduled.
• Statements can be sent to customers with overdue payments.
• Supports multiple tax rates where required.
• Supports invoicing for multiple businesses.
• As it has web access, it allows multiple users to log on securely and use the program over the network or the internet.
• Mobile access to the program can be secured through the web interface.
• Reporting includes accounting, sales person’s performance, unpaid invoices and more.
• Back up invoice and recovering of lost data.
• Configuration of the layout of invoices including logo alignment, font size and footer comment available.
• Up to date record of all customers is available along with their contact details, payment and sales history.
Once the client has selected the software according to his needs, an order is placed. This can be bought online as well. The cost ranges from 60 dollars and moves upwards. Discounts are available if volume purchases are made. Online payments and credit cards are accepted. Each company has its own refund policy.
Each company has its own technical team to assist the user in the application of the software.
Published by Randykennedy on June 15th 2012 | Software
Published by Anoop TU on April 12th 2012 | Software
Published by Paul on February 15th 2012 | Software
Published by Wonderseo on January 18th 2012 | Software
Sometimes it happened that videos are lost suddenly by its user. You may lose your videos some t...
Published by David Hog on March 27th 2012 | Software
Published by James Blee on August 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Saima Triphor on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Erikhornung on December 29th 2011 | Software
Published by Calsoft Inc on April 4th 2012 | Software
Published by Williemcintosh on July 7th 2012 | Software
Published by Vivekraj on February 20th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on February 9th 2012 | Software
Published by Sherman Barber on May 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Elan Technologies on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on March 8th 2012 | Software
Published by Maria Warne on April 29th 2012 | Software
Published by Angie Turner on June 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on May 7th 2012 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on January 10th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on May 9th 2012 | Software