Drake Tax Software with Ultimate Features and Benefits
Tax preparing professionals are always in a hurry. There are so many clients who yell on them as they want their task to be completed on time. It is always essential to file returns in proper time but at the same time these professionals have to work for many different clients simultaneously which increases the hectic on them. There has to be something that could relieve these professionals and assist them during their task. One such assistant is Drake Tax Software which is capable to deal with issues related to tax and handles the function of a tax professional. It has many features, mentioned below:
• Speedy, Light Interface: One can easily enter data, navigate forms, and process returns through Drake tax.
• Automatic Data Flow: You are not required redundant data entry as you can easily import or export your data to and from outside sources. Data from federal returns flow automatically to state and city returns.
• Prior-Year Data: One can easily fetch data from the files which are there in the records of Drake tax software. You are allowed to save data up to one year and retrieve the same.
• Shortcut Keys and Macros: One can simplify data entry with preprogrammed shortcuts or custom macros that reduces hectic and much more.
• Autofill Features: It has a feature of EIN and ZIP Code databases which allows you to get rid of same data entry every time.
• 2D Barcode Scanning: With barcode scanning, one can ensure data accuracy which can increase the efficiency.
• Multi-State Returns: With this you can create any individual or business return you need, without having to buy an expensive add-on module.
• Simple Navigation: Navigation is really fast and easy. You do not require special training to understand the procedure.
• Organized Results: With Drake tax one can easily select forms for printing, access form pricing, and change the order in which forms are printed.
• Quick Estimator: You can easily estimate your client’s refund, just by a click.
• Return Diagnostics: With Drake tax software you can easily locate the errors in the returns you have prepared so that you can correct it.
• Drake Software User’s Manual: With user’s data manuals, you are not required to be guide by somebody to use this software.
One can easily host Drake tax software to enjoy the features of cloud computing. Cloud computing means storing and accessing your software on terminal servers and these servers are setup and maintained by cloud computing or application hosting service providers. With Drake tax software hosting, one can access the software from anywhere and that too at anytime via internet. Thus hosted Drake software provides you the flexibility to work from anywhere, even while travelling. Drake software on cloud does not require you to setup or maintain IT infrastructure as these tasks are done by cloud computing or application hosting service providers. Therefore you do not need to hire special staff for this purpose; you do not even required to go in depth for hardware or software specifications. Hence this reduces the cost expenditure and hectic of your tasks as well. Drake tax software hosting service providers provide full security as they save your data in remote location which is password protected and under CCTV surveillance. Hence you get full security with maximum efficiency and you can work easily as well.
Jameswatson - About Author:
James Watson is an IT analyst at Real Time Data Services which is a leading Cloud computing and Application Hosting company. The company specializes in hosting many software including accounting software (QuickBooks, Peachtree), QuickBooks add-ons (eBridge, SourceLink, Fishbowl Inventory Hosting), Windows Server, MS SQL Server, Drake Tax Software, CRM software (ACT!), MS Project, MS office, MS office servers, and also hosts many other software.
Published by James Blee on August 6th 2012 | Software
Published by Saima Triphor on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on May 7th 2012 | Software
Published by Socialweb on February 21st 2012 | Software
Published by David Hog on March 27th 2012 | Software
Published by Paul Smith on May 16th 2012 | Software
Published by Alexs on June 27th 2012 | Software
Published by Sherman Barber on May 17th 2012 | Software
Published by Digital Technology on April 5th 2012 | Software
Published by Angel on March 9th 2012 | Software
Published by Roger Lopez on February 24th 2012 | Software
Published by Stephen Williams on December 13th 2011 | Software
Published by Elan Technologies on January 2nd 2012 | Software
Published by Antony Wilmer on December 5th 2011 | Software
Published by Jahna Sebastian on January 11th 2012 | Software
Published by Calsoft Inc on April 4th 2012 | Software
Published by Ritika Sharma on December 14th 2011 | Software
Published by Erikhornung on December 29th 2011 | Software
Published by Riley Poole on March 25th 2012 | Software