Make It Personal with Gourmet Foods Gift Baskets
There isn’t a better way to say a genuine thank you or a sorry than with gourmet foods gift baskets. The fact that these foods aren’t enjoyed on an everyday diet makes it special and speaks of your intentions. There are hundreds of goodies that can be chosen to form a gourmet goodie baskets. Here are some of them:
- Wine: Good food and wine have always been great companions. A typical wine/beer gourmet food basket would include a classic wine, some gourmet cheese and crackers. Some gift shops allow customers to customize their wine bottles by etching them with logos, text, images, renderings, etc. These can be used as a promotional item, especially to announce a product launch.
- Cheese: These are usually included in the gift baskets with wine. You can choose from a wide variety of cheese, including new cheese, flavored cheese, aged cheese, blue cheese, cheese assortments, and even cheese serve ware.
- Ice creams: Who wouldn’t love delectable ice creams and sorbet that melts in the mouth? You can choose from a wide variety of flavors from the exotic (made with vanilla beans from Madagascar) to the simples (chocolate caramel).
- Chocolates: Chocolates are another favorite choice of gourmet gift baskets. You can choose from a wide variety of truffles, cookies, candies, Easter bunnies, brownies, chocolate covered berries and nuts, tiramisu caramels…the list is endless. Chocolates are a favorite among companies looking for corporate gift ideas. These can be customized with the company’s logo and brand name as well.
- Fruits and vegetables: Gift baskets with exotic fruits and vegetables are sure to be loved by the health conscious. Rustic fruit preserves, rare truffles, tropical fruits, olives, vegetable spreads, pickled vegetables are some of the ingredients that make up an exotic fruits and vegetable basket.
- Meat: Hams, bacons, hickory smoked meat, cured sausages, tenderloin, salami, and foie gras are all favorites in a food gift basket. You can also choose to include spiced leg of lamb. For a little extra cost you can buy organic meat that is free from chemicals.
- Seafood: Seafood is a popular choice for gourmet food baskets. But gifting these can be a little tricky. Because sea foods tend to perish easily, you will have to be very sure that the food is preserved well. Caviar, lobsters, clams, anchovies, shrimps, smoked fish, tuna, crab meat, calamari, salmon fillets, mussels, are some of the popular ingredients in a seafood basket.
Joanna Morley - About Author:
The author of this article reviews gourmet foods gift baskets and other gift baskets offered by gift companies. She also writes articles to help people buy the best corporate gift baskets.
Published by Adair Sawyer on December 21st 2011 | Shopping
Published by Emilyrobinson on March 23rd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Brayden Cook on February 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Helenagray Shen on February 22nd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Julia Bennet on January 25th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Jami Lex on December 21st 2011 | Shopping
Published by on January 10th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Nelson on March 14th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Sophia Milller on February 17th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Johnson on June 27th 2012 | Shopping
Published by AngeloEverton on April 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Smithwitwiki on February 13th 2012 | Shopping
Published by John Edwards on May 8th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Patrick Coal on February 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Gagan Vihari on February 22nd 2012 | Shopping
Published by Rich Christy on August 6th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Godwin on July 11th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Rakib Raihan on March 5th 2012 | Shopping
Published by Smith Wymondham on December 5th 2011 | Shopping
Published by Jack Williams on November 29th 2011 | Shopping