Top 9 Facebook Marketing Tips for Businesses
With Facebook still continuing to get more and more popular, having 845 million users, it has become very clear that Facebook is a very useful tool for brands and having a strong presence on this social network is very important for a brand’s success and growth.
So, here are the Top 10 tips for marketing your business through Facebook:
1. Set Realistic Goals. The first things to do before you go further with planning your Facebook marketing is to set realistic goals. Be realistic and don’t expect of getting thousands of fans within your first month.
2. Make a Business Fan Page. Create a page, instead of a profile. Don’t create a second account on Facebook for the profile for your business. Doing this is not only in violation of Facebook’s rules but it may also drive away the people who are already connected with your page.
3. Post Interesting and Useful Status Updates. To make your profile work for your page, you should post interesting and useful status updates that will encourage your friends to engage with your business page. Make sure to post one per day to your page’s wall. You can post your blog updates or any article or news that is related to your brand or industry. If possible, according to social media and SEO experts, rephrasing your post into a question is an effective way to get more responses from your community.
4. Engage in One-on-One conversations. Don’t forget to send a thank-you message for those people who “like” your page. Spend time also in reading and responding to their messages and wall posts within 24 hours so they will feel that you value them.
5. Do check-ins in your Work Place. Checking in to your work place counts as a place on facebook and will put your company's name into your friend's news feed. So doing this every time you come to your office can also help you brand your business.
6. Make Use of Facebook Insights. For those who need to provide a report of Facebook metrics to their client or even just wanting to see for yourself, you can export the Facebook Insights data to an Excel spreadsheet. By doing this, you will be able to see which status updates performed best, whether your audience responds well to video and get a sense of what’s driving your Likes.
7. Provide Localized Content. To do this:
o entice your fans with an incentive to visit your business by offering them with a recent, active “walk-in” promotion in their area
o enable users to recognize that you are connected with their location by providing details and assets specific to where they are
o make sure to geotarget your posts even if you don’t have multiple locations
o if you need to target languages, Facebook does enable you to make status updates for users with certain language settings
8. Make Use of third party platform to distribute content. For those who are looking to push content to Facebook and other social networks, you can make use of a tool like HootSuite, which will enable you to publish once and distribute everywhere. With this, you can also integrate your Facebook Page, Twitter account, Google+ page, LinkedIn profile and other social networks, all within one easy-to-use interface.
9. Utilize Social Plugins. Wherever possible, according to SEO Service providers, make sure to use Facebook social plugins on Facebook apps. This will provide you a deeper level of engagement, while driving traffic back to the application.
Published by Alena on January 18th 2012 | Seo
Published by Ashraf on January 22nd 2012 | Seo
Published by Alvinbernard on December 15th 2011 | Seo
Published by Merry Smith on March 26th 2012 | Seo
Published by Martindrew on June 15th 2012 | Seo
Published by Ashish Mittal on February 11th 2012 | Seo
Published by Nelson on January 16th 2012 | Seo
Published by James Blee on December 23rd 2011 | Seo
Published by Julia Roger on January 4th 2012 | Seo
Published by Lucille Lans on May 19th 2012 | Seo
Published by Nelson on February 21st 2012 | Seo
Published by Melissa on April 28th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Josi Maran on June 11th 2012 | Seo
Published by Tony Bryan on May 23rd 2012 | Seo
Published by Robert King on December 31st 2011 | Seo
Published by Redball Infotech on May 29th 2012 | Seo
Published by BrashearneniMario on July 21st 2012 | Seo
Published by Anthony Mckeown on July 13th 2012 | Seo
Published by Grozea Alina on November 25th 2011 | Seo
Published by JohnAlina on November 25th 2011 | Seo