Ultrasonography Training Programme
Ultrasound training programs are in high demand these days and the reasons are not really difficult to comprehend. An Ultrasound training program equips the technician or the doctor with highly methodological skills which provide technical up gradation in the medical field.
Features of a good Ultrasound training program
There is plethora of institutes offering training in Ultrasound but a genuine institute will have the following rudiments in its program:
• A good training program will provide the trainees with hands on experience with various equipments.
• The theoretical as well as practical aspects of the curriculum will be well structured.
• Extensive training on sound analysis using computer must be discussed.
• The training program should also focus extensively on improving the interpersonal skills of the participants since they will be in direct contact with healthy and sometimes even gravely ill patients.
• The training curriculum should also facilitate the learning about restricting the risk from potential exposure to blood and body fluids.
• Stress should also be paid on record keeping and computerized archiving.
• Lastly and most importantly, the institute from which the training is sought must be dually accredited from a good university.
One such institute meeting all the above stated point is Wellwishers academy.
The academy has been established from the house of Marvel Group which comprises of Mother’s Pride, Presidium, Adiva, The Knowledge Tree, and Sparsh. The group has made a huge contribution in the field of medicine by setting up a renowned chain of super-specialty hospital, Adiva ‘because womanhood is special’ which is committed to provide world-class care to women of all the ages
The academy offers a diversity of dynamic courses for Doctors who wish to reach the masses. The Academy is equipped with a team of highly qualified doctors who have vast experience in this field so that the trainees can be trained in a way that they are confident enough to produce results.
The Academy is committed to strive for excellence and will always look for ways to contribute to the young doctors to make a difference in people’s lives. We also believe passionately in the advances that ultrasound has brought to Clinical Medicine.
Wellwishers Academy has gained its accreditations from Manav Bharti University. Manav Bharti University is a UGC recognized university which offers a variety of courses to students and helps them to build career in the desired fields of interests.
Our hands on CME ultrasound training program covers the following introductory and advanced modalities:-
• University certificate course in Ultrasound
• Obstetrics and Gynecology Ultrasound
• Obstetrics and Gynecology Doppler course
• Abdominal Ultrasound course
• Small part Ultrasound course
• Peripheral Doppler course
• 3D/4D Ultrasound course
• Fetal Echocardiography
• Neonatal and Pediatric Echocardiography
Wellwishers academy is an endeavor to viaduct all the knowledge gaps by training healthcare professionals in the latest developments in Medicine. The academy will offer hands-on training conducted by the veterans in the field of Ultrasound training as we understand that the precision of the imaging is highly critical.
Pooja Sharma - About Author:
Wellwishers academy training healthcare professionals in the latest developments in Medicine by its href="http://www.wellwishersacademy.com/paramedical_course.html">Paramedical courses and href="http://www.wellwishersacademy.com/ultrasound.html">Ultrasound
Training. Ultrasound Training provides you Different Programs like: href="http://www.wellwishersacademy.com/fee_structure.html">University
certificate course in Ultrasound and Obstetrics and Gynaecology Ultrasound etc.
Published by Rahul Sharma on December 16th 2011 | Education
The reality is that a master is always necessary, convenient, and the curriculum vitae of a cand...
Published by Robin Taylor on December 19th 2011 | Education
Published by Louis Philips on January 13th 2012 | Education
Published by Jeetsoft on August 10th 2012 | Education
Published by Rogar Mur on December 5th 2011 | Education
Published by Samantha Kirk on March 16th 2012 | Education
Published by RAMKY on August 21st 2012 | Education