Commercial Real Estate Property Managers - Making Love you Today tenants
When it comes to commercial property management, the relationship you create with your tenants is critical to the performance of the property. When you are managing with multiple property leases, the issue becomes even more relevant and complex.
Landlord tenant relationship Verses
The property manager walks a fine line between the instructions and reporting requirements of the landlord, and the daily needs and lease commitments from tenants. Add to this a series of events, daily maintenance and property issues, and you have a property manager busy. The organization is the key to keeping the situation under control, wireless communication tenants and this requirement is within the organization.
Every tenant in the mix of tenants and the property you have to manage their own pressures of operations and performance. This is where the connection that the tenant becomes the property manager of great importance for the stability of income and keep vacancy rates within the property relatively low.
Create strong levels of communication
So the key focus here is to form strong levels of communication with tenants, which will help them adapt to their needs and demands while helping the owner with a performance of the property.
Essentially the tenants have to trust you and feel comfortable connecting with you as the property manager on any property challenges that may arise. Make it easy for tenants to find and talk to you. Which may include simple tools such technologies as:
* Contact phone and after hours access points to communication must be complete and easy to activate. It is prudent to have a series of phone numbers for the tenant to use in the event of unavailability or agency staff.
* Email contact is suitable for ordinary matters of employment arising from the leasing or maintenance of buildings. It also gives you a registration form that can be monitored and tracked.
* A request for maintenance of the information system where the tenant can simply contact you and ask for advice on any problem in the possession or ownership. As part of this process must have an updated system for tenants to connect to understand the status of the required task or outstanding.
* Given that the lease generally must be documented in some form of lease or license, communications relating to income revisions, maturity contract, the terms of option and lease negotiations should be carried out in a practical and time.
* Regular meetings contact the property manager that all tenants must occur on a basis of agreement with the use of the property and the volatility of the tenants. Some tenants are required extensive contact and monitoring as part of their business.
* All critical comments made orally by the property manager or tenant must be supported in writing to avoid any confusion later or counterclaim.
Strong tenant relationships are built on the solid foundation of good communication. When a property manager can not connect regularly with tenants is the onset of instability in the performance of the property. Very soon you will see a lift in vacancy factors and the difficulty of the issues relating to contract negotiations, rent reviews and renewals option.
Gurgaon Property - About Author:
Author is an associate editor for Gurgaon Property.Get all possible information about Gurgaon Real Estate.we also provide information on buy, sell, rent residential apartment, plot, house, commercial properties in Delhi/NCR.
Published by Jack Smith on June 15th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Matthew Watson on July 5th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Glyn Jones on December 30th 2011 | Real Estate
Published by Finten Thomas on February 19th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Mohit Singh on May 29th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Chris Whelan on December 27th 2011 | Real Estate
Published by Prop Tiger on June 14th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Melbourne Realestate on June 28th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Glyn Jones on June 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Larry King on June 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Andy Wagon on February 15th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Sanjay Kumar on August 9th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Matthew Watson on June 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Deepti on April 17th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Himton Thomas on February 12th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ramikenig on December 7th 2011 | Real Estate
Published by Sanjay Kumar on July 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Prop Tiger on July 18th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Greekexchange on May 21st 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Deepti on April 12th 2012 | Real Estate