Commercial Real Estate Property Managers - Making Love you Today tenants
When it comes to commercial property management, the relationship you create with your tenants is critical to the performance of the property. When you are managing with multiple property leases, the issue becomes even more relevant and complex.
Landlord tenant relationship Verses
The property manager walks a fine line between the instructions and reporting requirements of the landlord, and the daily needs and lease commitments from tenants. Add to this a series of events, daily maintenance and property issues, and you have a property manager busy. The organization is the key to keeping the situation under control, wireless communication tenants and this requirement is within the organization.
Every tenant in the mix of tenants and the property you have to manage their own pressures of operations and performance. This is where the connection that the tenant becomes the property manager of great importance for the stability of income and keep vacancy rates within the property relatively low.
Create strong levels of communication
So the key focus here is to form strong levels of communication with tenants, which will help them adapt to their needs and demands while helping the owner with a performance of the property.
Essentially the tenants have to trust you and feel comfortable connecting with you as the property manager on any property challenges that may arise. Make it easy for tenants to find and talk to you. Which may include simple tools such technologies as:
* Contact phone and after hours access points to communication must be complete and easy to activate. It is prudent to have a series of phone numbers for the tenant to use in the event of unavailability or agency staff.
* Email contact is suitable for ordinary matters of employment arising from the leasing or maintenance of buildings. It also gives you a registration form that can be monitored and tracked.
* A request for maintenance of the information system where the tenant can simply contact you and ask for advice on any problem in the possession or ownership. As part of this process must have an updated system for tenants to connect to understand the status of the required task or outstanding.
* Given that the lease generally must be documented in some form of lease or license, communications relating to income revisions, maturity contract, the terms of option and lease negotiations should be carried out in a practical and time.
* Regular meetings contact the property manager that all tenants must occur on a basis of agreement with the use of the property and the volatility of the tenants. Some tenants are required extensive contact and monitoring as part of their business.
* All critical comments made orally by the property manager or tenant must be supported in writing to avoid any confusion later or counterclaim.
Strong tenant relationships are built on the solid foundation of good communication. When a property manager can not connect regularly with tenants is the onset of instability in the performance of the property. Very soon you will see a lift in vacancy factors and the difficulty of the issues relating to contract negotiations, rent reviews and renewals option.
Gurgaon Property - About Author:
Author is an associate editor for Gurgaon Property.Get all possible information about Gurgaon Real Estate.we also provide information on buy, sell, rent residential apartment, plot, house, commercial properties in Delhi/NCR.
Published by John Mathews on July 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Glyn Jones on June 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Simmie on November 30th 2011 | Real Estate
Published by Finten Thomas on February 19th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Larry King on June 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Nishaidhijames on August 23rd 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ricky Charles on January 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Matthew Watson on April 16th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ashish Pandey on February 3rd 2012 | Finance
Published by Rick Foster on January 19th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Vicky Martin on June 18th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Maaya on May 15th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Mike Nicholson on February 10th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by John M. Alcorn on March 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Hemton Thomas on February 4th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Carolmoore on March 1st 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Chris Whelan on January 3rd 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Ian Comnys on March 20th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Jeevan Nanthan on April 6th 2012 | Real Estate
Published by Melbourne Realestate on June 28th 2012 | Real Estate