Learn PPC Glossary to Know the effectiveness of It!
Ecommerce has changed the perspective of modern business entities and has become a new global economy regulator. It has proved a true boon for several small companies as it has helped them to turn into big corporate houses from small size companies. Basically, this technique of ecommerce is effective due to the existence of websites and web traffic of users. No doubt, this traffic is resulted by product ad promotions or word of mouth.
In this way, to make their online campaign a success, companies use different strategies and technologies; so that more and more visitors come over their online store. In such strategy, PPC is a very famous and effective option which is famous in the world of ecommerce. There are some famous companies like Google Inc. or Facebook and such companies charge some premium to advertisers. It works like whenever any customer would click on ads placed on such websites like facebook or Google etc, companies will pay them their decided premium. In this time, this way is the biggest revenue generating method and this way is called as PPC marketing.
Here we are going to elaborate PPC Glossary to bring forward the real meaning of PPC and its effectiveness. Through a PPC glossary, you will be able to calculate your ads’ effectiveness through a pay per click campaign.
The time we hear the term of PPC glossary, often it indicates terms such as ROI, CPC, conversion rate, click, hit etc. However, sometimes the PPC Glossary refers complete visit details of various customers over a website through a particular ad or promotional campaign. Mainly, it is effective to have control over expenses of advertisement in an online or web world. Moreover, to get maximum premium, websites also pay attention to have as much clicks as possible. Every click will generate revenue, so they put their effort on increasing clicks by customers. Certainly, PPC is quite cost effective structure and now, we are going to have a brief discussion on various terms of PPC glossary.
• Click: Quantity of clicks on ad by numerous users.
• Hits: Every time when an ad is clicked and a user reaches to a particular website of the advertiser is called hit.
• Conversion Ratio: It is an important PPC Glossary term that shows actual leads that have converted from visitors to buyers. It is very true that all the visitors won’t buy the product of websites, thus a conversion ratio ensures the real revenue from PPC campaign.
• CPC: This term is effective as it helps in calculating the return on PPC campaign and it also calculate the expense that a company has to pay for every click.
• ROI: It helps in analyzing overall finance of a PPC campaign. Thus, it finds out actual return on full expense and discovers total revenue for the same.
Click Labs - About Author:
For more information related to this please visit :
Published by Will Smith on August 14th 2012 | PPC Advertising
Published by DEREKDANIEL on August 11th 2012 | PPC Advertising
Published by SEO Services Company on August 7th 2012 | PPC Advertising
Published by Glenn234 on August 4th 2012 | PPC Advertising
Published by Master Strokes on July 12th 2012 | PPC Advertising
Published by Albert Marrero Jr on July 17th 2012 | PPC Advertising