IP Telephony Solutions for SMEs and its advantages
IP Telephony Solutions is revolutionising business communications by enabling greater flexibility of working, enhancing resilience and disaster recovery strategy and at the same time reducing costs, helping companies to stay competitive and maintain profitability.
IP Telephony Solutions provides both telephony and multimedia services over secure carrier class infrastructure. As well as cost savings, our IP services provide innovative communication solutions for home workers, remote workers, international travelers as well as office based workers.
The main advantages of an IP telephony solution includes:
• Hosted VoIP is becoming the way of business today.
• Reduced call charges/fees
• No longer a PBX maintenance contract
• No cost to upgrade the most unexpected
• Free calls between users all over the world
• Immediately change the settings directly in the browser
• Listen to the messages on the move
• Billing is flexible & can be based on a single user or a whole site
• Add another user to basically & effortlessly, without the trouble of updating
• All functions & parameters to be with you & the phone method, ideal for mobile offices at no additional cost
• Wherever you are, you still appear to call the office
IP telephony systems also allows organisations to implement skills-based routing, where calls are automatically routed to the most appropriate agent based on criteria such as language, experience, expertise & other details. Advanced features that most providers charge are "free" with IP telephony, including three-way calling as well as a bridge built in a conference call. This may also support customer support, where more resources are needed to meet the request of a client or research, & also allows access to the conference call international partners, a functional pricey conferencing services are not provided.
Another important function of IP telephony is the self-service options. For example, when a caller wants some information about their own account, Interactive Voice Response (IVR), & secure IP telephony allows the callers to access this information by providing such features such as directory dialing caller ID and etc. This eliminates the necessity for call middle employees the time to reply to the call, & also remove the frustration that can occur if a person is in the queue for the agent has to find the knowledge that is available.
Brahim - About Author:
To discuss how an IP Telephony Solutions can enhance your organisations communication and IT Support Services call us today on 020 7195 1630 or visit us at www.portmantechsolutions.com
Published by Jessica Whatson on August 24th 2012 | Networking
Published by JUSTINBARBER on August 10th 2012 | Networking
Published by DEANDELGADO on August 10th 2012 | Networking
Published by BRADLEYRAMIREZ on July 24th 2012 | Networking
Published by James Blee on July 27th 2012 | Networking
Published by LEOSTOKES on July 25th 2012 | Networking