Speculations About the Iphone 5
A lot of people are very excited to know more about the iphone 5 that is supposed to be out in the fall of 2012. Many people fascinated with technology and looking for enhancements of their current mobile devices are curious. The computer giant Apple Electronics has recently launched the updated series of the most famous product the Apple iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Seeing the extreme demand of the Apple products make many people desperately waiting for Apple to officially launch the iPhone 5. There are many rumors about the upcoming phone and it is said that the device will change the way of artificial intelligence. Some of projected ideas about this device are:
1. Ultra Thin Design: The iPhone 5 concept device will be thin and light in weight. The device will be ultra slim and easy to handle. It is said that the iPhone5 will be nearly 40% more slim that the current iPhones.
2. Upgraded Camera: The iPhone 5 is said to have a stunning clarity of pictures with its 12MP auto focus camera. The camera ring will be reduced in its diameter and will have the ability to capture crystal clear pictures and Full HD (1080) videos.
3. Holographic Display: Some say that the phone will be having one of the most exceptional Holographic Display. This will allow viewing movies, or pictures or simple net surfing can be done with virtual projection screen. The display will be 1080 Full HD in resolution.
4. Projector keyboard: People anticipate that there will be a projected keyboard that will allow the user to access it and type with a virtual keyboard which will appear on the desk or table where the device will be kept. The keyboard will be much more easy to use and allows faster typing speed. Some complain now about the size and difficulties involved in typing.
5. Zero Reflection Screen: The iPhone 5 will have the screen that will not have an annoying reflection at all. The display will be coated with special anti reflecting thin screens that will cut down reflection more than LCD panels.
6. Dual camera with 8MP: The iPhone 5 will have dual camera like any other phone today, but the difference will be that the front camera will be 8MP, unlike the one that have 2MP.
Hopefully we'll know more as announcements come in. Don't forget that you can recycle your older mobile devices and help those in need as well as the environment.
Published by Pace Butler on December 15th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Gus Novaes on June 4th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on December 10th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Annphilip on March 19th 2012 | Communication
Published by Sushant-tech on May 3rd 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Wenddymadden on November 29th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Paul Smith on February 10th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on December 3rd 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Sushant-tech on May 4th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on March 10th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Wenddymadden on February 6th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Harry Smith on March 2nd 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on December 4th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on March 28th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Editor123 on January 11th 2012 | Communication
Published by Pace Butler on February 24th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Mark Boucher on May 8th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Andy Thomson on May 7th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on February 5th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Pace Butler on November 27th 2011 | Mobile Phones