Benefits and Drawbacks of Prepaid Phone Cards
Certainly, all good and successful businessmen recognize the importance of regular, smooth and open communication. No business strategy will ever be effective if such is not carried out with an open communication. This paradigm highlights the advantage of being prepared with calling cards.
Before buying a prepaid phone cards, you should know its advantages and disadvantages. It very important to know a calling card user what are the benefits and drawbacks of calling cards.
Top 5 Prepaid Phone Card Benefits:
1) Ultra-low Rates — prepaid cards Articles"> calling cards typically have much lower long distance rates (international and domestic USA) than traditional long distance services (even VOIP). By using a prepaid calling card you can easily save up to 95% on your long distance costs. And there is no need to switch long-distance carriers to receive the competitive rates prepaid calling cards offer.
2) Use With Virtually Any Phone — You can use calling cards from your home calling, cell calling, or office calling without having to discontinue existing long-distance service. And in most cases, a calling card will offer better per minute rates.
3) Ideal for Travel & Vacation— before you travels for business, or go on vacation within the USA or internationally, be sure to buy a prepaid calling card to take with you. You'll save on long distance calls made at major airports, many hotels, and your cell calling. Of course, it's always a good idea to contact your mobile service provider and hotel to make sure they accommodate calling card usage.
4) Accurately Budget for Your Long Distance Costs — Buy one large denomination, or appropriate number of smaller denomination calling cards to fit your monthly long distance calling needs. Doing this will allow you to accurately pay as you go, which means no more unexpectedly large calling bills at the end of the month.
5) Convenience & Time Saving Features — some newer prepaid calling cards offer convenient time saving features that make them as easy to use as picking up your home calling and dialing. Look for calling cards that offer Dialing, Recharge, and even Speed Dial.
The 4 major disadvantages (or) drawbacks of calling cards:
1) Calling cards include the possibility of scams and fraud. You are extremely susceptible to scams and fraud if anybody else knows at least several digits of your phone card. To make a fraud it's enough to learn a few digits and you will lose your money. Therefore it's important to keep the information about your calling card secret.
2) Besides calling card companies may also act as cheater in case they charge you for your phone calls more than they should do
3) Moreover calling card companies sometimes fail to inform their customers about the price of calling cards and calling rates that are charges with. You may find out only after buying a phone card that you have to pay more than you have expected. That's why it's important to choose reliable calling cards providers and get to know your calling rates in advance.
4) International Phone cards offer phone calls to all countries of the world but again evaluate how much it will cost you to reach a certain destination. Ask your calling card company whether international calling cards designed for calling to a certain country are available as you can save up to 40 %. Long distance calling cards are usually on offer too but find out what are the calling rates at the calling card company as different calling card companies may charge different calling rates and you may overpay.
Published by David_johnson on May 18th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Wenddymadden on March 15th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Editor123 on February 22nd 2012 | Communication
Published by Wenddymadden on January 10th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Editor123 on January 5th 2012 | Communication
Published by Rubu Thomson on December 19th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by James Allen on June 19th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by James Allen on July 14th 2012 | Communication
Published by Cody on June 13th 2012 | Communication
Published by Editor123 on February 6th 2012 | Communication
Published by Pace Butler on February 24th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Cheri Bowden on April 15th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Editor123 on February 27th 2012 | Communication
Published by Ritika Sharma on December 20th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Mspaul on February 4th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Harry Smith on April 2nd 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Subramanian Iyerr on March 26th 2012 | Mobile Phones
Published by Sushant-tech on May 4th 2012 | Communication
Published by Sandeep on December 27th 2011 | Mobile Phones
Published by Stephen Woods on March 6th 2012 | Mobile Phones