Why Maitredee360 is better restaurant reservation software
Restaurant reservation software is gaining immense popularity these days because of the results it generates for the business and also the growth it attracts. Combined with the software is a table management system that helps you manage your tables efficiently and saves time. This software is sophisticated and installed by many restaurant owners in order to maximize their revenues.
Features to look for in the software:
• When you decide upon installing restaurant reservation software see that it comes with the facility of table management, so that your work gets easier.
• This software should be linked to your restaurant’s website by which you will get to know of the online bookings made by your customers.
• It should enable you to set the layout of your restaurant by allowing you to set tables the way you want.
• The website should display contents like location, menu, photo gallery, reservation, customer feedback and contact information so that customer gets to know of you in a better way by having a glance at the website.
• It should have the feature of centralised booking so that you get to see all your bookings in one page. Also the option of saving customer information should be there to help you know your customer better.
• To managers it should provide the data in graphical form regarding the business generated by the restaurant on daily, weekly, monthly as well as yearly basis. With this their planning and marketing strategies get better.
If you are think that getting all these features in software is a bit difficult then I bet you have never heard of Maitredee360 because it provides you with the best restaurant reservation software which is integrated with table reservation system.
The software of Maitredee360 has got all the features listed above and many other in addition to it. This gives it an edge over the competitors who lack many essential features of managing restaurant as well as customers.
Advantages of Maitredee360 software:
• It gives you a standalone website that helps you receive online bookings. You can put up your menu over the website by which you can get the food orders too.
• The front desk application allows you to manage the current and future bookings efficiently. The booking made online are also linked to it so that you may not miss out on any reservation.
• The manager panel comes with an amazing option of designing the layout of the restaurant. It allows you to customize reservation settings and also generates reports for you to analyse your business strategies.
• There are four different packages available for you to choose from, each one offering something extra to boost up your business and maximize profits.
• All four packages consist of astounding features like: complete table reservation and management system, single domain license for lifetime, free installation and configuration on live server, 90 days free support and training as well as unlimited bookings.
No other software in the present day gives you everything you ask for. So, if you want your business to flourish and want to stay ahead in the competition then you must resort to Maitredee360.
Siketich Simon - About Author:
Maitredee360 is A 360 degree restaurant reservation system, ready to help restaurateur to manage their day to day work efficiently and to serve to their clients in a better way. Now with the help of Table Management System managers can manage the bookings & reservations effectively without any conflicts or over bookings. You are invited to visit http://www.maitredee360.com
Published by Ryan Tiffany on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Sonia Nathani on March 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 23rd 2012 | Business
Published by Stefano Lalzani on January 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Tobby Heldson on January 10th 2012 | Business
Published by James Blee on June 17th 2012 | Business
Published by T.Ramos on April 5th 2012 | Business
Published by Futuretrading on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Vem Call on May 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Sbusiness on May 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Jesse Wallace on May 17th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Hardhat on February 10th 2012 | Business
Published by Jamesbond on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Siketich Simon on May 18th 2012 | Management
Published by Guardlyer on March 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Ron Fairchild on August 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Siketich Simon on May 26th 2012 | Management
Published by Julia Roger on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by John Kumar on December 17th 2011 | Business