Effective Training Solutions for Increased Productivity
Training solutions, if planned, executed and communicated effectively and as a part of a comprehensive and well-planned motivation program, can go a long way in motivating the work force. This, of course, means increased productivity, increased profit, as well as decreased attrition.
Here are some tips on choosing an effective training solution:
1. Try to find solutions that give you the option to use an online platform that integrates the reward and training programs.
2. The solutions should be easy to comprehend and entirely flexible. You should be able to customize the training according to your employee motivation program and your company’s timetables.
3. The training service provider should be able to provide you a great selection of training solutions to choose from.
4. The training programs should not need an IT to set up and maintain. They should be easy to load and user friendly.
5. You should be able to get an online report in real time, The report should give you data that could help provide an insight on how effective the training program is so far.
6. Choose training solutions that can work with other programs so you can have even more flexibility and options. Some of these programs have indications or labels saying that they are complying with the industry standard for interoperability with other programs. Ask your training solutions provider about that aspect.
7. You should have the option to have the training sessions delivered on site or off-site.
8. A good training solutions provider would typically offer solutions for recognition and reward programs, employee discounts, flexible work arrangements, self service for employees, employee surveys and employee contact centers.
Once you have the training programs in place, you should work on proper implementation. Here are some tips:
1. Remember to always aim for sharing knowledge and empowering employees to achieve goals. Also, let the workforce know exactly how they contribute to the success of the company and that you are united towards achieving greater success.
2. Always look at the big picture and plan for the long haul. Long term motivation programs have proven to deliver more results than short term programs.
3. It is imperative that the company communicates effectively the objectives of the motivation and training programs. The main messages should be that the reward and training program is transparent, objective and consistent.
4. Training should focus on performing tasks that are relevant to the targets set on the motivation program. The company should be able to provide adequate training support. This includes a good feedback program that will provide regular communication and monitoring of employee performance.
5. For training solutions to be effective, you should set specific goals that are to be met at specific dates or periods. The targets should always be measurable and specific. The results should be measured consistently and included in the feedback process. Always base the feedback on the expected and actual figures. And from these figures, set new goals or new expectations.
Hannah Miles - About Author:
Hannah Miles is a HR specialist, who conducts training solutions for companies' reward strategies. We also provide assistance in job advertising, overseas recruitment and induction of new staff.
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 14th 2012 | Business
Published by William Buist on December 14th 2011 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 6th 2012 | Business
Published by on March 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Adryana Bygger on April 20th 2012 | Management
Published by Lisa Parker on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Sarah Jesse on August 20th 2012 | Business
Published by Formojohni on December 13th 2011 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by RnD Consulting on January 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 4th 2012 | Business
Published by John Culvers on July 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Chris Whelan on March 23rd 2012 | Management
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Customisedair on May 9th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on March 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Business
Published by Julia Roger on December 1st 2011 | Business
Published by Holman on July 3rd 2012 | Business
Holmes Mann provides a range of SIAT packaging mach...
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 2nd 2012 | Business