Advantages of hiring a Ford Transit commercial van as an alternative to buying new
Leasing a van can be very beneficial when compared to buying as there are a lot of benefits for a company that uses a small or even a large fleet.
So if you are considering acquiring Ford Transit company vehicles then read through the guide below from Yellow Hire, before you come to a conclusion.
1) Firstly, leasing can be a lot cheaper. A leasing company can save you a lot of money and not just when it comes to leasing costs. If you rent then your company can also save a considerable sum on maintenance and repairs, as leasing companies conduct their own checks on the van. This could potentially save you thousands, if not hundreds of thousands depending on the extent of your fleet.
2) Leasing offers a wide variety of choices. Leasing companies can offer you a huge selection of Ford Transit vans with extras like large storage space or side doors and any other features that your company needs. As this includes a lot of the more popular commercial vans then you are sure to find the right type of Ford Transit van for your business.
3) You could drive a brand new Ford Transit van. A van hire facility allows you to drive in a luxury vehicle, which otherwise, you may not be able to think of driving. When you lease a vehicle, you are only paying for a part of it; hence you end up saving lots of money. This also gives you the opportunity to create a good impression with your clients by hiring a stylish and expensive vehicle instead of a van that looks pre-owned.
4) Convenient payment options. Leasing companies have a variety of payment options that can suit your company, making the entire process easy to manage. This enables you to take out a a van lease for a short or long leasing term and decide exactly how you want to pay. As well, monthly payments can be reduced further through a deferred purchase for of van rental called lease purchase. Under lease purchase, monthly payments are kept artificially low in return for the business agreeing to make one final or 'balloon' payment at the end of the lease. This could save your company a large sum of money.
5) Flexibility. If you lease then you can almost always change your van whenever you like, perhaps deciding to take out a small van for a year and then taking out a new Van hire London deal, perhaps from Yellow Hire, the next year. This is ideal if the needs of your company are likely to alter in the next year, perhaps if your company is considering expansion.
6) Leasing companies have a great service team. Leasing companies come with dedicated service teams that can accommodate your specific needs, making sure that you receive the best type of service and ensuring that any problems are fixed immediately. This all means that if any problems should arise, you'll be in good hands.
Now that you know some of the benefits of hiring a commercial Ford Transit van, all that's left to do is shop around see if you can find the correct van and leasing company for your specific needs.
Kiya Mateo - About Author:
Van hire London - Writing has always been my passion and I have been quick to learn a range of writing techniques. I have shown myself to be proficient in many levels of technical writing as well as crafting creative content. In addition, my role involves communicating with technical and managerial teams.
Published by Glyn Jones on December 4th 2011 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on April 3rd 2012 | Business
Published by Jones Peter on April 14th 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 28th 2012 | Business
Published by Mary Porter on July 25th 2012 | Business
Published by Crowin Smith on February 13th 2012 | Business
Published by Canberra Marketing on December 3rd 2011 | Business
Published by Richard Watson on May 1st 2012 | Business
Published by Roney on January 27th 2012 | Business
Published by Blossom Dana on December 16th 2011 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on February 6th 2012 | Business
Published by Zupiter Rey on January 11th 2012 | Business
Published by Tammy Bright on December 26th 2011 | Management
Published by Mary Porter on July 24th 2012 | Business
Published by Andrew Watson on December 23rd 2011 | Business
Published by Angie Turner on June 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Kumari Ankita on January 19th 2012 | Business
Published by Glyn Spyke Jones on May 8th 2012 | Business
Published by Ashish Pandey on June 15th 2012 | Business
Published by Abhay Singh on January 30th 2012 | Business