Following Web Development Life Cycle for Effective Solutions
There is a rising demand of professional web development firms to design and develop a solution that can do wonders for a business. Therefore, there is a need to hire a reliable and experienced company that is capable to provide quality solutions. Before you get in touch with one of the firms, you must have little knowledge about web development services.
Although a web consultant will provide all the details related to the project, but you must have basic knowledge about web app development process. Yes, even a web development solution has to undergo various steps to ensure accuracy, quality and efficiency for a business organization. The steps involved in web application development lifecycle are as follows:
1. Requirements Gathering: The web developer must understand the requirements in detail and put down all the requirements together to leave no space for errors. The details covered in this step involve the concept, purpose of developing a site, its marketing objectives, target market, competitors, expectations from the website and so on.
2. Detailed Analysis: Once the requirements are listed down, these are thoroughly analyzed to prepare a development plan that can be achieved in a set time period.
3. Website Design: The design should not only be attractive but should also portray the vision of the company. Therefore, prior discussion is important to decide all the factors to be included in advance to streamline the entire development process.
4. Technology: There is wide range of technologies used to make the web app development solution successful. Once you analyze the requirements, you will also be sure of the technology to be used in your web solution.
5. Coding: By using the right technology and scripting language, the codes are written to make the site functional. At this stage, the web developers use their skills and knowledge to write the correct codes to reduce bugs in the solution.
6. Testing: Although testing is processed side-by-side to ensure quality in the solution, but it is thoroughly checked again before project deployment. The quality assurance team checks every element and feature of the website to eliminate the defects and rectify the identified errors to provide complete satisfaction.
7. Project Deployment: After thoroughly tested, the website is deployed to make it go live on the internet.
Although project deployment is the last step for a web development solution, but the process is still incomplete without regular maintenance. It is important to take web maintenance services to keep your website in order. Moreover, timely website updates with latest features is also vital to provide the best services to the customers.
So, you can now get in touch with a web application development company to follow a similar type of life cycle to design an effective solution for your company.
Published by Andrew on January 25th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 5th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Ethen Hunt on January 7th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Excellent Solution on February 25th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on December 14th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on February 2nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Boris Kotevski on January 11th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Blue Shark Solution on August 8th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Boris Kotevski on December 30th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Hannah Raasch on December 20th 2011 | Internet Business
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on January 9th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Asitava Bose on January 17th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Hannah Raasch on January 2nd 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Sitikantha Pattnaik on May 24th 2012 | Internet Business
Published by Annphilip on March 22nd 2012 | Internet Business