Where to Buy ThyssenKrupp Access Home Elevators
ThyssenKrupp Access offers an innovative range of mobility equipment to help people enjoy greater independence in their homes. Many elevator suppliers across the United States supply accessibility equipment from this industry leader. Whether you are a homeowner, architect or builder, knowing where to buy ThyssenKrupp Access home elevators is important for a wide choice of models, customized solutions, and professional and timely installation and post-sales service.
How to Choose Your ThyssenKrupp Access Home Elevator Supplier
• Where you live is significant. Always purchase your home accessibility device from a supplier that serves the area you live in. This would ensure that you get prompt service and support.
• Purchase your elevator from an established and experienced dealer that offers the full range of ThyssenKrupp Access home elevators. A company that offers a good online inventory display is an ideal choice. You can look at the various models that this manufacturer offers – Destiny Gearless, Destiny Hydraulic, Destiny Winding Drum, LEV II, Rise, LEV II Builder, Volant, Evolution and Shuttle Dumbwaiter – and choose the one that meets your needs. Every model ensures comfortable and safe floor-to-floor access. You can choose an energy-efficient gearless model or a ‘green’ elevator, one that works on traction cables, or a counterweight system. A pitless home elevator can be easily set up in existing homes. Many ThyssenKrupp Access elevators come with several customization options and can blend with your home décor easily.
• Cost is an important consideration. Buy your device from a dealer that offers a competitively priced solution. This would include the cost of the equipment and installation. Some dealers offer special rates on accessibility equipment purchased out of medical necessity.
• ThyssenKrupp Access residential elevators should be purchased from a supplier that offers professional installation. Ensure that the company has factory-trained professionals on board who can set up the device to meet mandatory building codes and safety standards. Skilled technicians can set it up with the least structural modification – an important factor in overall cost.
• Your dealer should offer comprehensive support service for your ThyssenKrupp Access home elevator. This includes 24-hour on-call service, maintenance, witnessing or performing Category 1 and 5 testing for elevators, and managing all the necessary filing. Also important: ask if service contracts are available.
Browsing the web is the best way to find a dealer. Look for a commitment to customer service and proper warranty. If a free solutions consultation is on offer, go for it. A reliable supplier of ThyssenKrupp Access home elevators would offer free site inspection and help customize the product you choose to best meet your needs.
DAY Elevator & Lift - About Author:
As an authorized dealer for ThyssenKrupp Access products, DAY Elevator & Lift supplies ThyssenKrupp Access home elevators to meet various types of stair accessibility challenges. If you want to know more about ThyssenKrupp Access home elevators, please visit http://www.dayelevator.com/elevator-lift-products/home-elevators.html
Published by Alice Mathew on August 7th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by John Kumar on December 2nd 2011 | Home
Published by Deepak Jain on February 17th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Peterstannardhom on June 9th 2012 | Home
Published by Joshmartin on April 25th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Addamsmith on June 29th 2012 | Home
Published by Rudy Nail on January 21st 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by on June 25th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by David Firman on March 27th 2012 | Home
Published by Jack on June 3rd 2012 | Home
Published by Jeff Styers on April 20th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by on July 5th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 18th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Mary Porter on June 20th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Celina on January 20th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Deepak Jain on April 14th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Andy Flow on July 15th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by Emilyjones on January 31st 2012 | Home
Published by Dany on February 13th 2012 | Home Improvement
Published by on June 19th 2012 | Home Improvement