Article Side

Online Article Directory!

Hello Guest! Login or Register to submit articles!

Role of Oxygen Machines in Preventing Hypoxia

By Blandyjoes Subscribe to RSS | May 12th 2012 | Views:
loading
 
  



Hypoxia is nothing, but a condition where tissues do not get sufficient oxygen and this is a hazardous condition. Oxygen is a gas that is breathed by living organisms and it is present at the rate of 20% in the atmosphere, where we live and the remaining 80% in the air breathed by us is made out of nitrogen. Oxygen acts as an acceptor of electron and it is efficient of driving the pathway that produces the energy required by our cells and when a person experiences lack of oxygen, he is facing the condition of Hypoxia.

The three important categories of Tissue hypoxia are hemoglobin, hypoxemia and ischemia. If a person is facing hemoglobin related abnormalities, he is at the danger of hypoxia since some of hemoglobin related diseases like cyanide poisoning, carbon monoxide poisoning, methmaglobinemia and anemia can make the patient to get hypoxia.

When there is a reduction in the arterial content of oxygen in a patient, the condition is said to be hypoxemia. A patient with this disorder might face lack of oxygen problem, which might result in diffusion defects, perfusion defects, ventilation defects and respiratory acidosis.

Ischemia also refers to a condition where there is reduction in arterial blood flow and an excellent example for this condition is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries thereby leading to coronary attack. Therefore, when the coronary artery is blocked, sufficient blood will not flow to the heart thereby leading to heart attack. So, Ischemia is nothing but a type of hypoxia.

Some types of hypoxia are curable with portable oxygen concentrators and many physicians prescribe these oxygen machines for patients facing the condition of hypoxia in such a way that their condition of lack of oxygen can be cured by comfortably carrying the portable type of oxygen machines.

There are a number of portable oxygen concentrator dealers offering different models of concentrators from different manufacturers and people getting for the best concentrators can visit their website to view the different models of concentrators they are dealing with.

By visiting the website of these dealers, people with a desire towards purchasing oxygen concentrators can fill out a form with their name, mail Id and phone number and they are ready to offer free guaranteed lowest price list to the mail ID of the interested people in such a way that they can compare the different models of concentrators and can choose the model that meets their requirement well.

This content has been taken from http://www.ideamarketers.com/?articleid=3232274&CFID=175227019&CFTOKEN=24435237

Blandyjoes - About Author:
Nowadays it is absolutely must to select the best portable oxygen equipment for those who are in need of portable liquid oxygen. Clean air has been and always will be a necessity for everyone. We sell portable oxygen machines as well as home oxygen concentrators. please visit our website.

Share on Facebook Tweet It Stumbleupon this post This post is delicious !

Article Source:
http://www.articleside.com/health-articles/role-of-oxygen-machines-in-preventing-hypoxia.htm

Related Health Articles Subscribe to RSS

Skin care specialist- the best person to help get flawless and beautiful skin
Published by Louise Carala on August 25th 2012 | Health
Skin care specialist in Houston is well skilled to treat patients with even the worst skin disease t...
 
Various options for the treatment of bronchititis
Published by Justin Bieber on August 25th 2012 | Health
Bronchitis is a problem of the chest in which the walls of the bronchial tubes get inflamed. This pr...
 
Essentials of eye care
Published by Justin Bieber on August 25th 2012 | Health
All our body parts need care for their normal functioning. In the same way our eyes also need care a...
 
Probiotic Supplements - How to Choose the Best
Published by Marvin Ferris on August 25th 2012 | Health
The leading probiotic supplements are going to provide you with all of the right ingredients. You sh...
 
Teeth Whitening Manchester - Procedures for Effective Solution
Published by Julia Roger on August 25th 2012 | Health
Coming to the home remedies recommended by Teeth Whitening Liverpool service providers, using orange...
 
Spiritual Coaching- Get Enlightened with the Help of a Spiritual Coach
Published by Julia Roger on August 25th 2012 | Health
The main motto of spiritual coaching is to tune a person into the spiritual expedition. A spiritual ...